IGNORED

CollectorVision --- Spring News!

retroillucid

Hi J-F. :)

That's really great news. :-D

But if you buy the Arcade Quality Controller, and also the upcoming Pinball Controller, you'll get exactly 2 similar games. (Roller Ball). :ponder:

There is really no reason to buy both the Arcade Controller and the Pinball Controller, as the Arcade Controller has the same functions as the Pinball Controller + Arcade Stick and Arcade buttons. The Pinball Controller is more for someone who can't afford the Arcade Controller but still wants to play Roller Ball. I hope that makes since ;) :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Hi J-F. :)

That's really great news. :-D

But if you buy the Arcade Quality Controller, and also the upcoming Pinball Controller, you'll get exactly 2 similar games. (Roller Ball). :ponder:

There is really no reason to buy both the Arcade Controller and the Pinball Controller, as the Arcade Controller has the same functions as the Pinball Controller + Arcade Stick and Arcade buttons. The Pinball Controller is more for someone who can't afford the Arcade Controller but still wants to play Roller Ball. I hope that makes since ;) :thumbsup:

Exactly!

I'm very grateful to J-F for taking the time (and spending the money) to create the cheaper pinball controller, since I find his Arcade Quality Controller a little too expensive. I wouldn't want to miss out on Rollerball. :D

What's the price on the pinball controller? And can we see a picture of it?

I'm very grateful to J-F for taking the time (and spending the money) to create the cheaper pinball controller, since I find his Arcade Quality Controller a little too expensive. I wouldn't want to miss out on Rollerball. :D

Unless my info is outdated, the pinball controller is still just a technical schematic at this point. But it's a really simple piece of hardware, so there's no reason why it can't be released before the end of this year. Well, the casing may be an issue, and finding a good supply of DB9 connectors, but that always goes with the territory for a project like this one.

Unless my info is outdated, the pinball controller is still just a technical schematic at this point.

Nope, everything is ready except for the artworks that goes on the controller... ;)

• 4 months later...

Alright,

And when is Starcom due?

Soon, very very soon ;)

Alright, I'll stand next to my mailbox, on the front porch. It better get here within the hour, or else... :evil:

Man! Do I feel left out of the loop! :mad: I guess this is retaliation for all the eBay auctions that we list as U.S. residents only. :P

I guess that I'll just have to duke it out with the masses to secure my own copy of the game :_( . Ah, that will make it just that much sweeter when it arrives at my front door.