IGNORED

Wanted 7800 games

Lemmi

Hello, im looking for 3 atari 7800 games they are

Rampage - cart only - label must be in mint condition

Ikari Warriors - Cart and manual

Tomcat F-14 sim. - Cart and manual

I have an opened/complete and a sealed Mean 18 Golf to trade

I would trade the sealed mean 18 for a opened/complete game from my list and the opened mean 18 for any game from my list the way it looks now

if your interested PM/Email me or Reply here

here is a pic of the sealed mean 18

EDIT ~~~~~~ Oh and if someone wants the opened Mean 18 the Sealed one will be opened the next time i want to play mean 18 ;) :D

post-541-1043100516_thumb.jpg

post-541-1043100517_thumb.jpg

I would be willing to pay $40 plus shipping for the Mean 18 Golf.  All I want is a Mean 18 with a good label.  You could keep the manual and box.  You could use the money to buy the games that you need.  Rampage and F-14 aren't that hard to get.

give it a few more days and if i dont get a better offer, then i will take you up on your offer :)

I would really like to trade for one of those games, cause if i have the money in my hand im gonna spend it on something else :D

im just hoping someone has an extra one of those games and needs mean 18 :)

I would be willing to pay $40 plus shipping for the Mean 18 Golf.  All I want is a Mean 18 with a good label.  You could keep the manual and box.  You could use the money to buy the games that you need.  Rampage and F-14 aren't that hard to get.

give it a few more days and if i dont get a better offer, then i will take you up on your offer :)

If he's offering $40, I'll offer $45.

aw shucks, a month late again. Last month I found 2 Tomcat F-14's in the wild but I traded away my good label one to someone locally for a gaggle of games. I would love to get Mean 18 as well but I only need it loose. My crazy collection strategy right now is to try to get all the 7800 games just to play, later on in the next few years I can worry about boxes and manuals but I don't think I'll sink to that level :)

Here's my ugly copy of Tomcat I have left which I would trade for an ugly copy of Mean 18 if anyone is interested :D

post-1503-1043158629_thumb.jpg

I'll up my offer to $47 or I would trade you my copy of F-14.  I don't have the instructions.

hey, you really like that Mean 18! Is it the last one you have for your set? I had one lined up CIB for $20 but the deal fell through because it was just some unserious kid who decided not to sell.

I think it's fun to play myself, I've loved all the Atari golf games since Leaderboard golf for the Atari 8bits.

hey, you really like that Mean 18!  Is it the last one you have for your set?  I had one lined up CIB for $20 but the deal fell through because it was just some unserious kid who decided not to sell.

I am just trying to finish my collection. I still need Alien Brigade, Basketbrawl, Planet Smashers, Mean 18, and Ikari Warriors. Mean 18 probably is the hardest to find game that I still need.

The sad thing is that last sping I saw Mean 18 at a local game store for $6. At the time I did not realize what the game was worth. I did a little research and saw that it was worth more than $6. I went back to the store about 2 days later and it was gone. I saw one sell on eBay about 2-3 months ago for $28. I wish I had bid on that one, but at the time I was low on cash.

I am sure MegaMan will pay more than I would for Lemmi's copy as he is down to needing only 3 games and Mean 18 is far harder to get than the other 2 that he needs.

I am sure MegaMan will pay more than I would for Lemmi's copy as he is down to needing only 3 games and Mean 18 is far harder to get than the other 2 that he needs.

True enough. I've already spotted several auctions for the other two and somebody in this very thread has a crappy one I'd pay $10 for. :D

True enough. I've already spotted several auctions for the other two and somebody in this very thread has a crappy one I'd pay $10 for. :D

So!? is there another offer?

if not a loose cart is going to mcgrail0007 netzero.net :)

Here's my ugly copy of Tomcat I have left which I would trade for an ugly copy of Mean 18 if anyone is interested  :D

Would you consider a cash offer on that? I just realized the one I won in auction is for the 2600 and I'm feeling pretty stupid right about now. :(