IGNORED

Price Estimation SPACE PATROL

I think the price may be inflated on Ebay as most of the ones in the past are set at high buy iy now prices. I think at an auction it may go for around 75 to 150? i know that is a big price range but in the last few months i picked one up under 100 and sometimes they actually sell ridiculous....

but i think a new release is on the way this year that may keep the price at a normal one.

Yah, I think a normal auction price might fetch $90-125, but if you get lucky and there's a bidding war you might get $150+. With a new batch and a new version likely to come out later this year according to Joe, this might end up being a good time to sell it as I would guess he'll sell them in the $60 range?

And who knows which version would be more valuable in time. I love the unique numbering on the original release which to me makes it very special. How many other releases had this? I know the 4tris re-release did as I have both with the same serial number as I was able to select the number I wanted.