IGNORED

Any new updates on Caves of Kroz or Mystery Castle games

• 3 weeks later...

The Intelligentvision games aren't original. All of the talk lately has been around updating of games already released. Samegame and robots, Minehunter, Space Patrol, and Donkey Kong. Did I miss any?

Yes, you missed the talk about Christmas Carol and Paddle Party and Colossal Cavern. There are other projects in the works also.

I think you need to chill out about what you think is an "original" game. Super Space Patrol and D2K are substantially different from their original versions. You can't really compare those to "Samegame and Robots" and "Minehunter," which are strictly re-releases of the originals.

-dZ.

Dude, I am chilled!!! It's all good. Original would be something like Shark Shark. Making Shark Shark one player vs the computer wouldn't make it original again.

Saying Super Space Patrol and D2K are substantially different from their original versions is like saying World Championship Baseball is substantially different than Baseball (hahahahhaha) Now, World Series Baseball is substantially different than baseball. Maybe we need to define "substantial". Now if you are talking about a few changes or additional levels, then I think Samegame and robots would fall into your category. It appears to be more than just a re-release.

Do you have the inside scoop on Minehunter? It sounded like it was going to be updated / changed, or as you would call, made to be original.

I have a weird question, You know how some of the Homebrews available on the Atariage store are always in stock, some have been available for YEARS, when they run out the just make more.

Do they ever make upgrades/changes to them to improve them?

I have a weird question, You know how some of the Homebrews available on the Atariage store are always in stock, some have been available for YEARS, when they run out the just make more.

I just noticed (and it's probably been there for years) that your picture for your ID, the princess is yelling "REV!" I know everyone else on here probably knew that ... but I almost choked on my water when I saw it ... funny stuff!

I just noticed (and it's probably been there for years) that your picture for your ID, the princess is yelling "REV!" I know everyone else on here probably knew that ... but I almost choked on my water when I saw it ... funny stuff!

:) Someone specially made this icon for me, Ive only had it a couple/few months....even I didnt notice it at first, he did a great job on it.

(pimpmaul)

Dude, I am chilled!!! It's all good. Original would be something like Shark Shark. Making Shark Shark one player vs the computer wouldn't make it original again.

Saying Super Space Patrol and D2K are substantially different from their original versions is like saying World Championship Baseball is substantially different than Baseball (hahahahhaha) Now, World Series Baseball is substantially different than baseball. Maybe we need to define "substantial". Now if you are talking about a few changes or additional levels, then I think Samegame and robots would fall into your category. It appears to be more than just a re-release.

Do you have the inside scoop on Minehunter? It sounded like it was going to be updated / changed, or as you would call, made to be original.

It's very interesting that you feel you can judge games that have not even been released. D2K contains a second game with completely original levels. I suppose you would be happier if D1K was not also included, then you might be able to get past the idea that these are merely updates or tweaks of games that have already been released.

Of course, we all know what your real agenda is, David. You're doing all you can to discredit releases by publishers other than yourself. For someone who had claimed to be "closing up shop", you certainly have some unusual hangups with people who are trying to take over where you left off.

At least we are not trying to profit from unreleased and quite possibly unfinished games or prototypes that we did not write ourselves and have no right to publish. Give credit where credit is due, please. And stop trying to drum up trouble on the forums.

If you feel that D1K has somehow tarnished your release of DK Arcade, I disagree. It's still a collectors item… and if you are disgruntled about the few minor issues, blame the game tester. As I recall, that was you.

I thought we had reached an understanding, but you're turning yourself from an Intellivision "hero" into a villain.

And do not deny that you are David Harley. We have substantial evidence to back up that claim. Next time try using a password that isn't one of your old handles.

Carl

Edited by Carl Mueller Jr

I live in a dillusional world where i think that all intellivision enthusiets/homebrewers/collectors are one big happy family.

Im doing my best to stay nuetral and will refrain from really commenting on anything that goes on behind the scenes.

I hope that EVERYONE that chooses to release ANY kind of game for my favorite system can just get along and 'let it go' , whatever it is.

:woozy:

~ rev

Edited by revolutionika
  • Like 1

I live in a dillusional world where i think that all intellivision enthusiets/homebrewers/collectors are one big happy family.

Im doing my best to stay nuetral and will refrain from really commenting on anything that goes on behind the scenes.

I hope that EVERYONE that chooses to release ANY kind of game for my favorite system can just get along and 'let it go' , whatever it is.

:woozy:

~ rev

Ditto ... I'm appreciative of anyone taking the time and effort to release prototypes, games, new home-brews or anything for the Intellivision. This kind of activity will turn people away from the forums and the from home-brew market in general.

Let It Go and just :)

Im just happy with ANY and ALL releases for Intellivision!

I would buy 2 copies of a 'blinking dot' demo cart. :D :D :D

How much would you pay for a demo cart of a blinking dot and a blinking squiggle?

How much would you pay for a demo cart of a blinking dot and a blinking squiggle?

Shhh.... I wanted SuperPro Blinking Dot to be a surprise!

I'll buy 2 copies, but only if it comes in a numbered gate fold box!!! :)

Maybe Carl would like to work on B2D and include the original BD in it. :)