IGNORED

Any new updates on Caves of Kroz or Mystery Castle games

I would also buy a couple copies of the regular old pong game you wrote intvnut (didnt you?)

seriously....its a no-brainer to put the legendary Pong out on a cart release!!!! Im dead serious......and i doubt you would have to license it. and even if ya did, release it anyway!

anyone with me? even a 20 to 35 $ cart only release? (i know that other paddle party game is coming out, but there is room for both)

I would also buy a couple copies of the regular old pong game you wrote intvnut (didnt you?)

seriously....its a no-brainer to put the legendary Pong out on a cart release!!!! Im dead serious......and i doubt you would have to license it. and even if ya did, release it anyway!

anyone with me? even a 20 to 35 $ cart only release? (i know that other paddle party game is coming out, but there is room for both)

But, once Paddle Party is out, Pong will be obsolete! ;-)

I'm in, that's a great idea !

Which leads me to ...

Do you want that shrinkwrapped? ;-)

B2D -Blinking 2 Dot......

Seriously....Rev....what do you think of the quality of the 'cart only' and instructions for DK Arcade?

I love it, mine came in the mail yesterday.. and I can't put down :-D

But the only thing i would suggest is lay out the instructions horizontally rather than vertically and fold it.. makes storage/safe keeping a little easier

Paper quality is good enough and print was large enough to easily read... :thumbsup:

I like this as an option for few reasons.. I am both a collector and heavy gamer, I would definitely buy both, boxed to display/collect and loose to play since there will not be a ROM release for the cuttle cart

My 2 cents... :P

But, once Paddle Party is out, Pong will be obsolete! icon_winking.gif

Nah, It wont. :P

Intvnut, do you realize how crazy some of 'consumers' are? Our own beloved Cmart would buy Intellivision logo'd toilet paper.

So you and G.F.Y.I. get crackin' on that PONG game! How about a limited cart only release of like 50 copies? 25 for me, and 25 for Cmart.....

I have a weird question, You know how some of the Homebrews available on the Atariage store are always in stock, some have been available for YEARS, when they run out the just make more.

Do they ever make upgrades/changes to them to improve them?

I just noticed (and it's probably been there for years) that your picture for your ID, the princess is yelling "REV!" I know everyone else on here probably knew that ... but I almost choked on my water when I saw it ... funny stuff!

:) Someone specially made this icon for me, Ive only had it a couple/few months....even I didnt notice it at first, he did a great job on it.

(pimpmaul)

Pimpmaul also made my Cmart Inc logo. He's very creative! :thumbsup:

Intvnut, do you realize how crazy some of 'consumers' are? Our own beloved Cmart would buy Intellivision logo'd toilet paper.

So you and G.F.Y.I. get crackin' on that PONG game! How about a limited cart only release of like 50 copies? 25 for me, and 25 for Cmart.....

He's not lying. But only if it was limited edition, artisanal, hand crafted Running Man TP, autographed by the artist that created it.Then I'd buy two rolls. One for collecting and one for......errm...nevermind. :P

He's not lying. But only if it was limited edition, artisanal, hand crafted Running Man TP, autographed by the artist that created it.Then I'd buy two rolls. One for collecting and one for......errm...nevermind. :P

LOL, why do all the threads around here get soooooo far off topic....not that I really mind.

I'm curious… How do you find a Japanese screen ordering? I think it's very interesting to play the Pie Factory or Elevators at level 1… It's a much better option for novice players. Maybe even IntellivisionDude will find it to his liking… ;-)

I liked it, in fact I've only played the Japanese screen order version so far, just so I could play the Pie Factory level. Carl, this is soooooo well done. I marvel at what you've been able to create. Thanks for the awesomeness!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :) :) :)

I am curious how long the package took to arrive in Vancouver from Hamilton? When did you get it Cmart?

I think I actually may have been the first to get it, it came within a few days of me paying you. Not bad for Canada Post, eh?

Hey, where is Groovybee with his Mystery Castle game!?!?!?!

I doubt Grooveybee has worked a lot on his Mystery Castle game since the 7800 XM isn't ready to be shipped. Grooveybee is involved with the Atari 7800 XM from a hardware and game standpoint.

Edited by 8th lutz

LOL, why do all the threads around here get soooooo far off topic....not that I really mind.

Of course YOU don't mind, since 90% of the time, you're the one who got us off topic! :P

I know Groovybee is very involved with the 7800 XM. He is involved in the Hardware side with the 7800 XM with Curt besides doing his 7800 XM games. Groovybee still has to do somethings for Curt with the XM including completing his hands-on finalizing of the scroll assist implementation.

The 7800 XM right now has some stuff that needs to be sign off besides what Curt wants Grooveybee to complete.

Yah, I know the XM is certainly priority one for GB (can't wait to get mine!) I think he was hoping to get back to the INTV Mystery Castle game some time this spring/summer. We look forward to it. :love:

You mean, you use don't already have some?

intellivision_toilet_paper.jpg

• Like 2

I doubt Grooveybee has worked a lot on his Mystery Castle game since the 7800 XM isn't ready to be shipped. Grooveybee is involved with the Atari 7800 XM from a hardware and game standpoint.

Thanks for the update! I was going to message him...but I will let him work in peace!

Nice...Does it come in a 4 or 8 pack?

I hope the ink does come off and stain my.........nevermind.

Nice...Does it come in a 4 or 8 pack?

I hope the ink does come off and stain my.........nevermind.

Decle (10) packs only, of course.

Off to eBay I go with a new collecting goal!

• Like 1