IGNORED

WANTED: Dreamcast Maracas

joeybastard

Well the title says it all really. I'm looking for the maraca controllers for the DC with or without the Sambo CD. I would prefer real Sega maracas but would take 3rd party if that's all I can get. At the moment I don't have much to trade so I'll pay good old US currency for these.

I knew when I bought them new at 80 bucks although it seemed steep at the time, that I wouldn't regret it :D

If you ever sprain your elbows I'll buy them off of you :)

I'm still waiting to break my ankles on my DDR pads, the maracas will be next.

Joey - Good luck on your quest. They have dropped a bit on ebay as of late - that, I think, is your best bet.

DO NOT get the 3rd party maracas - even if they are cheaper. I went thru 3 different pairs, from 3 different companies - and they all SUCKED!!!

I finally decided to "buck up" and get the real deal - and haven't regreted it at all...

Samba is one of the most amazing gaming experiences - a very "be here now" zen moment - I love it.

So, don't bother with anything but the real McCoy.

If you're going to Philly, I'll bring my maracas along... no, not to sell - but I'm always up for some head to head maraca shakin'.

(I've got two sets.)

Best of luck!

Anybody buy from Lik Sang?  Are they trustworthy?  I've heard of them a few times but have always been hesitant to buy outside of the US.

I've spent a few hundred bucks at Lik-Sang and they've always been trustworthy. Shipping is usually $15+ so I wait to get a few things from them before ordering.