IGNORED

Cmart has some competition

Rev

Hey everybody,

I'm new here (I knew this place for a long time but I decided to connect me recently).

You're talking about my picture and my games. For I took this picture I have 7 ou 8 new Intellivision games I didn't have and I'm ready to trade some of them :)

Hope to talk to you all, I a French Collector and sorry for my poor English.

Best regards,

https://www.facebook...&type=1

:ponder:

Sweet....this guy has 5 boxed River Raids!!!!! And multiple International Mattel games(les requins,missionx,burgertime,vectron) :)

Hey! Welcome to the AA/Intv forums. Glad you joined. Nice collection you have so far!

Dont forget about the homebrew games coming up!

Hey everybody,

I'm new here (I knew this place for a long time but I decided to connect me recently).

You're talking about my picture and my games. For I took this picture I have 7 ou 8 new Intellivision games I didn't have and I'm ready to trade some of them :)

Best regards,

Sweet....this guy has 5 boxed River Raids!!!!! And multiple International Mattel games(les requins,missionx,burgertime,vectron) :)

Hey! Welcome to the AA/Intv forums. Glad you joined. Nice collection you have so far!

Exactly what Rev said. :) Ditto. Don't worry about your English by the way, Rev speaks English as a first language and he still struggles with it. :lolblue: :lolblue: :lolblue: :lolblue:

Hey everybody,

Best regards,

Exactly what Rev said. :) Ditto. Don't worry about your English by the way, Rev speaks English as a first language and he still struggles with it. :lolblue: :lolblue: :lolblue: :lolblue:

At least I dont type with a Canadian accent!

Hey everybody,

Best regards,

Ouch, CMart, I bet that stung!

This was a great "first laugh of the morning" post. I love read the banter between the two of you!

Hey everybody,

Best regards,

This was a great "first laugh of the morning" post. I love read the banter between the two of you!

LOL, me and Cmart and IntvDude are like an old married couple...a 3-way polygamest one. :-o

You should read some of the crap in our 92 page PM thread TITLED: THE NEVER ENDING MESSAGE. :grin:

Here is an excerpt from last week:

revolutionika, on Wed May 2, 2012 12:05 PM, said:

cmart604, on Tue May 1, 2012 11:21 PM, said:

revolutionika, on Tue May 1, 2012 10:32 PM, said:

REV: Cmart. if I ever cross the line let me know and I will kick myself in the nuts...LOL

CMART: Nah, I can take it. :)

REV: I bet you say that to all the Truck drivers.

CMART: Holy shit, I somehow missed this one! Nicely done!

Edited by revolutionika

Hey everybody,

Best regards,

LOL, me and Cmart and IntvDude are like an old married couple...a 3-way polygamest one. :-o

You should read some of the crap in our 92 page PM thread TITLED: THE NEVER ENDING MESSAGE. :grin:

REV: Cmart. if I ever cross the line let me know and I will kick myself in the nuts...LOL

Don't you worry, I caught on to you and CMart a long time ago. Wouldn't have made a comment like that if I didn't know you can take it. :)

And speaking of neverending threads, have you seen how long this quote string is getting?

Hey everybody,

Best regards,

Lol! This is about as tame as it gets in our Neverending PM. There is some stuff in there that would make South Park blush.

Plus Dude drunk in the corner offering certain "services" for a Diner box. :)

Hey everybody,

Best regards,

Lol! This is about as tame as it gets in our Neverending PM. There is some stuff in there that would make South Park blush.

Plus Dude drunk in the corner offering certain "services" for a Diner box. :)

Oh yes, the things Dude would do for that diner box.......would make a 50 cent hooker blush.