IGNORED

Cmart has some competition

Rev

Just for you Rev....that guy's collection is awesome, this stuff isn't bad either. :D :P (well you have been buggin' me for shots after all)

7 RR + 1 CIB Digiplay version for fun post-25458-0-95223400-1335924168_thumb.jpg

A bunch of white International Editions post-25458-0-62999600-1335924194_thumb.jpg

Lest we forget the LV Poker and Blackjack madness post-25458-0-13829800-1335924031_thumb.jpg

The complete Digiplay collection as well as the extras post-25458-0-37725900-1335924282_thumb.jpgpost-25458-0-59611600-1335924309_thumb.jpg

and a new shot of homebrews and Orphan Overlays post-25458-0-02565400-1335924225_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Nice, very nice !

Uh... I see a game I didnt know was released ...In the homebrews

Illusions? Yeah, I have 2 copies as well. I guess you missed out....nah....i think they will be ready in a month or so. They only were offered to customers that buy 2 or more copies first until more stock was ready or something like that.

Nice, very nice !

Uh... I see a game I didnt know was released ...In the homebrews

Thanks! There's likely a couple games in those pics that should be making their way to you in the not too distant future. ;)

Are you guys pulling each other's testicles again? LOL! :-D

I can't see facebook from here, but can I assume that you've laid the smack-down on your facebook competition, CMart?

The other guy has a great start, but Cmart is untouchable! (except his testicles arent untouchable) ;)

Wasn't Illusions a game being worked on Mattel back in the day, and the homebrew is actually just finishing it up?

And I agree, CMart, great collection!

Yeah, that sounds about right, Im not sure if any programming was done to it or not. It is one weird game though! My kids love the music. :)

I can't see facebook from here, but can I assume that you've laid the smack-down on your facebook competition, CMart?

I'm actually not on Facebook by design, but I did decide since Rev questioned my INTV collecting manhood that I should post a few more teaser shots here. :-D

The other guy has a great start, but Cmart is untouchable! (except his testicles arent untouchable) ;)

Only for you Rev, only for you... (but I better check with my wife first and see where's she's stored them. :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: )

Wasn't Illusions a game being worked on Mattel back in the day, and the homebrew is actually just finishing it up?

Nice CMart. Nice.

Damn Cmart, very nice... :D

@SB, @Jason, @Red Raider - Thanks guys. I've been promising Rev I'd post collection shots for so long now, I figured this might get him off my back for a bit. :lol: I really am not sure how to properly organize and photograph everything I have. I'm thinking of flying RedRaider and his mad photography skills to Vancouver to take shots that will do my collection justice like he's done with his Yurkiefied CV pics. (If you guys haven't seen these, go to the CV section and check them out, they are phenomenal shots) . :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'll go down to the shelves of Cmart Inc and see if I can come up with a few more shots for tonight. By the way, I'm going to start clearing some room soon, so if there's anything anyone is looking for please let me know, particularly French Canadian and Sears variations as I'm starting there.

• Like 1

I really am not sure how to properly organize and photograph everything I have. I'm thinking of flying RedRaider and his mad photography skills to Vancouver to take shots that will do my collection justice like he's done with his Yurkiefied CV pics. (If you guys haven't seen these, go to the CV section and check them out, they are phenomenal shots) . :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank you very much for the compliment, much appreciated. There are a lot of better photographers than me out there, I'm just a hobby shooter. :)

I really am not sure how to properly organize and photograph everything I have. I'm thinking of flying RedRaider and his mad photography skills to Vancouver to take shots that will do my collection justice like he's done with his Yurkiefied CV pics. (If you guys haven't seen these, go to the CV section and check them out, they are phenomenal shots) . :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank you very much for the compliment, much appreciated. There are a lot of better photographers than me out there, I'm just a hobby shooter. :)

You're most welcome, the praise is most deserved. Those are the best shots I've seen on here that I can recall.

You're most welcome, the praise is most deserved. Those are the best shots I've seen on here that I can recall.

Well then, I'm just going to have to try and turn it up a notch. Break out the Macro and get creative...

I'm actually not on Facebook by design, but I did decide since Rev questioned my INTV collecting manhood that I should post a few more teaser shots here. :-D

Only for you Rev, only for you... (but I better check with my wife first and see where's she's stored them. :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: )

Nice CMart. Nice.

Damn Cmart, very nice... :D

@SB, @Jason, @Red Raider - Thanks guys. I've been promising Rev I'd post collection shots for so long now, I figured this might get him off my back for a bit. :lol: I really am not sure how to properly organize and photograph everything I have. I'm thinking of flying RedRaider and his mad photography skills to Vancouver to take shots that will do my collection justice like he's done with his Yurkiefied CV pics. (If you guys haven't seen these, go to the CV section and check them out, they are phenomenal shots) . :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'll go down to the shelves of Cmart Inc and see if I can come up with a few more shots for tonight. By the way, I'm going to start clearing some room soon, so if there's anything anyone is looking for please let me know, particularly French Canadian and Sears variations as I'm starting there.

Sears Backgammon and Soccer :grin:

Hey everybody,

I'm new here (I knew this place for a long time but I decided to connect me recently).

You're talking about my picture and my games. For I took this picture I have 7 ou 8 new Intellivision games I didn't have and I'm ready to trade some of them :)

Hope to talk to you all, I a French Collector and sorry for my poor English.

Best regards,

https://www.facebook...&type=1

:ponder:

Sweet....this guy has 5 boxed River Raids!!!!! And multiple International Mattel games(les requins,missionx,burgertime,vectron) :)

• Like 2

Hey everybody,

I'm new here (I knew this place for a long time but I decided to connect me recently).

Welcome to the forums! Recommend that you visit the Introductions section and introduce yourself.

If you're interested in selling/trading, you can go to the marketplace and post there. Of course, I'm sure CMart and Revolutionika will both be all over you. :)

• Like 1

Thank you very much SlowCoder.

I followed your message : I indroduced myself right now in the right topic :)

Hey everybody,

Welcome to the forums! Recommend that you visit the Introductions section and introduce yourself.

If you're interested in selling/trading, you can go to the marketplace and post there. Of course, I'm sure CMart and Revolutionika will both be all over you. :)

Edited by scalpel