IGNORED

Who the hell is doing this?

PacManPlus

Shouldn't it be possible to buy bunk beds for way less than that on Craigslist or something?

Apart from underwear, beds are the last thing you'd want to buy used. Maybe buy the frame, but many times the actual mattress is the expensive part.

Good point. It just seems like $800 is a lot of money and there should be a cheaper way, at least in my mind. I have not bought mattresses for so long I wouldn't know the current values at all. How much would 2 new twin mattresses cost if you bought the frame from Craigslist? Also, I believe there are plastic cases you can buy that completely encase the mattress to keep dust mites away. If I need an $800 item and I don't have the money I try to figure out an alternative. Even if I do have the $800 if I think it's too much I will do that.

No, the other things I have on there are going ok. I need $800 for a bunk bed...and to get them off of an air mattress. My wife and I are STILL on an air mattress ourselves. Who thought a flood back in August would take so long for us to recover. Even still, I am not (and never will be) about hurting people who have helped me, such as PacmanPlus. I am sorry my friend...if I were aware of the circumstances of that cart it would never have seen the light of day in an auction at all.

If your children don't even have a bed then why in the fuck did you go spending over $200 on a PS3 just 2 weeks ago?

Honestly, it is none of your business, or your concern pal. There were reasons behind that purchase, but none of them are any of your business, that is for sure.

Thanks for the "chime in" tho!

Edited by eightbit
  • Like 6

Shouldn't it be possible to buy bunk beds for way less than that on Craigslist or something?

Apart from underwear, beds are the last thing you'd want to buy used. Maybe buy the frame, but many times the actual mattress is the expensive part.

Good point. It just seems like $800 is a lot of money and there should be a cheaper way, at least in my mind. I have not bought mattresses for so long I wouldn't know the current values at all. How much would 2 new twin mattresses cost if you bought the frame from Craigslist? Also, I believe there are plastic cases you can buy that completely encase the mattress to keep dust mites away. If I need an $800 item and I don't have the money I try to figure out an alternative. Even if I do have the $800 if I think it's too much I will do that.

Well, it isn't exacly $800...it's close tho (around $750 with both matresses). I was looking for full over full, which is harder to come by, however it will last much longer ;) And used beds are out of the question for me ;)

On a side note, can a mod please lock this? This no longer has anything to do with why it was originally started, and certain people seem to enjoy picking a prodding around in regards to any business I conduct and making an attempt to slander me in the process. I did nothing wrong here. I listed something on ebay.