IGNORED

RedRaider's Intellivision 2609A

I thought it was time to clean-up my first cartridge based console, the Immortal Intellivision 2609A. If my memory serves me correctly, I got this on Christmas day in 1980. Maybe some of you knowledgeable people could help out my memory, I posted a pic of the serial number.

This particular console saw lots of game time, as all my friends had Atari 2600's but wanted to play the Intellivision. It made lots of trips to friends houses for sleepovers, hence it still has some battle scars.

Enjoy the pics of a single owner Intellivision 2609A:

7006038596_86a5a586f1_b.jpg

7006037050_f4e495925e_b.jpg

7006035518_e983087fc8_b.jpg

7152121599_b762e9bce6_b.jpg

7006031744_458a9f5afa_b.jpg

7006030014_e04c26f12f_b.jpg

7152116159_02a1bb8450_b.jpg

7006026592_7c47857008_b.jpg

I love Brab's custom dust covers, I have them for my Vectrex, Intellivision, ColecoVision, ColecoVision Roller Controller, ColecoVision Expansion Module #1, and NES. Buying some for my Sega Saturn and Sega Dreamcast.

Here is here eBay store: eBay Store: papa-nannysfunstuff1?ff3=11&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&store=papa-nannysfunstuff&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

7152129091_aeaec73189_b.jpg

7184661920_fd35191d7a_b.jpg

• Like 2

LOL, I wish.

If I were to lay the tripod center mount horizontal, to posistion the camera directly over the Intellivision, then those battle scars would be readily present. They are more like dents, as all the white marks on the edges of the unit were removed with lots of elbow grease.

Many thanks for the compliment, I am just a budding amateur.

I do not host my pics on other forums brother, I only use my website or Flickr. These shots are hosted on my ProFlickr account.

These are not the original size, rather 1024 x 680, which were converted from RAW to JPG in LightRoom3.

Many thanks for the compliment, I am just a budding amateur.

I do not host my pics on other forums brother, I only use my website or Flickr. These shots are hosted on my ProFlickr account.

These are not the original size, rather 1024 x 680, which were converted from RAW to JPG in LightRoom3.

Ahh, OK, that makes more sense. Looking forward to seeing more. :)

• Like 1

hahahahahahahhaha... You guys crack me up!

On a side note, I have chosen to not apply my typical RRtech watermarks to the photos I'm sharing on AtariAge, so that if others would like to use any of my shots, they are free to do so.

• Like 1

On a side note, I have chosen to not apply my typical RRtech watermarks to the photos I'm sharing on AtariAge, so that if others would like to use any of my shots, they are free to do so.

Thanks!

We think we are funnier than we actually are!

• Like 1

As an aside, you may want to contact Valter (vprette) about taking pics for the Intellivision Rarity and Price Guide. I owe Valter some pics of some Digiplay stuff now that I think about it :dunce:, but I'm sure he could use your mad photography skills in future edtions.

• Like 1

I'll need to rearrange my product shot studio set-up, but I bet I could eliminate even more shadows if I set-up/arranged the additional 4,000W of lighting I bought 2 years ago and haven't even removed from the box.

I could hang a 2,000W lightbox on the end of a boom and rain some light down from above and arrange the other 2,000W lightbox from behind the camera... hmmm...

• 2 weeks later...
I'm still on the hunt for a primo Intellivision System III, now I could make some good pr0n with that black & silver sex machine...

I actually have an INTV System III that's in near-mint condition (there's a very small dent in the aluminum that could probably be obscured with careful angles and lighting, and I just refurbished the controllers). If you can't find one of your own, perhaps I could loan mine to you for some pictures. I've got a new Aquarius system I could loan you, too, complete with a NIB Mini Expander and hand controllers.

Jay...

Tomorrow I am FINALLY shipping you my cart for you to perform surgery on. I have a couple of things to ship that sold on eBay, I have just been slammed at work during the day the past few weeks.

I would love to have a week with your INTV System III to photograph. You'll get a free RedRaider detail job on it, which is well worth the price of admission alone. As for the Mattel Aquarius, I planned on taking some shots later tonight of my copy. I have the computer, expander, controllers, data recorder and printer.

If you decide to let's end me your INTV System III, send me a PM or email me brother.

• Like 1