IGNORED

Favor to ask: send me a screenshot of Tron Deadly Discs?

Hi there, I am writing an article about the Intellivision version of Tron: Deadly Discs and I need a screenshot of the beginning of the game where we first see the three bad guys.

Assuming Intellivision and/or Keith Robinson wouldn't sue me for using images of their game without asking for it first, can I ask any of you who actually own an Inellivision to send me a screenshot? I don't own the console and it's a little bit of a hassle to find an emulator and a rom just for a single picture.

I specifically need the beginning of the game where you are in the center of the screen and the three bad guys initially show up.

I'll be home in about two hours or so, if you can wait brother.

It will be a actual photo though, as I do not have my capture hardware setup near my PC.

No worries Red, someone sent me a screenshot captured via emulator so I'm good to go. Thanks anyway.

Where will your article be available to view when you are finished?

It will be a actual photo though, as I do not have my capture hardware setup near my PC.

No worries Red, someone sent me a screenshot captured via emulator so I'm good to go. Thanks anyway.

Oh, good point.

I write for Retrocade Magazine and the next article will be Tron-centric.Lots of cool articles all about our favorite arcade movie of the 80's (no offense to Last Starfighter) I'll update you when the issue goes live.

• Like 1

Oh, good point.

I write for Retrocade Magazine and the next article will be Tron-centric.Lots of cool articles all about our favorite arcade movie of the 80's (no offense to Last Starfighter) I'll update you when the issue goes live.

You had me at Tron centric. :)

Oh, good point.

please let me know if and when you review DK Arcade from Elektronite, so that I can mention your vote and link to your webpage at intellivisionworld

bye

Oh, good point.

Sweet! Just make sure to post an announcement here whenever it publishes.

-dZ.

please let me know if and when you review DK Arcade from Elektronite, so that I can mention your vote and link to your webpage at intellivisionworld

bye

Are they made to order or did you guys do a once and done production run? Money's tight right now, but I'd love to review it for issue 4.

Sweet! Just make sure to post an announcement here whenever it publishes.

-dZ.

Our target release date is around the first day of summer. You can also follow us on Facebook where we are active in posting the latest and greatest.

Edited by rmaerz

Oh, good point.

You do know about the latest boxed homwbrew Intelligentvision release of: Adventures of Tron?

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/197435-game-of-the-year-2011/

Edited by revolutionika

Does retrocade magazine have a hard copy subscription?

We are working on that actually. With luck (and your help) we will be in print soon.

How to help?

Instructions:

Go to http://pixel-nation....olume-1-issue-1

Under "Description," click "Preorder Hard Copy Of Book-£9.35"

Fill in form with "RCV11" (as in RetroCade Vol 1 Issue 1) for "item to pre order" field

If ordering more than one copy, insert the total qty desired in the "additional comments field"

Fill in the last field and send