IGNORED

Price Check: Sonic the Hedgehog "Sonic Mountain Quest Toy"

Cobradvs

So I found this today and I know very little about it. I see none of them on eBay and found practically nothing on Google. So I'm hoping somebody here can help me out with it? Like what it's worth or how rare it is? That would be awesome and much appreciated. Thanks!

There is a picture attached that you can look at to see what it looks like, thanks!

post-28009-0-46821100-1337274064_thumb.jpg

With little one-off licensed items like this, it's probably going to be a case of "put it on eBay with no reserve, publicize it in a couple of collector forums, and then see what it brings". Doubt you can get a hard estimate of its value. Pretty much just "whatever someone that wants it is willing to pay." Might drum up some decent interest if you can get it in front of a few hardcore Sega collectors. But for the general retrogame hobbyist, it's likely just going to be considered a neat little curio, one of those "cool to pickup if you find it for cheap in the wild" sort of things.

Just my $0.02.