IGNORED

What some of you just don't seem to get

MacGurl

Well, I'm obviously coming into this thread WAAAY late, but I have to throw my copper into the ring...I own some of the "newer" systems (see bottom of post), and I admit ragging other systems occasionally, but you know what? After 8 or 9 years I'm still "pimpin" my Jaguar and 3DO, I catch crap for that all the time, and even catch crap on 3DO boards for liking the Jag and vice-versa. So I say screw all of you! No system today can touch what I got, and I'm positive I get more action than any of you! :P :D 8) I've bought the systems I like after close scrutiny of all those available, I've made my bed and I sleep in it too, with no regrets, and I won't be alone!

heh I was going to say that the majority of people on these boards have older systems and obviously still play them.. but then I realized.. nope, I can't say I have a 3DO :lol: What are you a freak? :D Who the heck has that?!?!  

;)

That's "Sir SuperFreak" to you my young Padowan... :D

Oh, and by the way (adressing everyone, especially Macgurl since she started the thread), I DO openly admit to total and complete hatred of M$, but my brother bought an Xbox and after trying many, many very GOOD games for that system, I ended up buying my own. I have yet to regret this purchase even though I wouldn't buy anything else from M$. I also openly admit hating Nintendo, because I hate Mario and Zelda and everything associated with those characters, as well as hating them for helping lead to the down-fall of my two favorite companies; Atari and Sega. But, I still ended up finally buying a NES and SNES, although since I HAVE regretted those purchases and now have them up for trade or sale. They are crap as far as I'm concerned and I now know I missed out on nothing that concerns me when I chose Atari and Sega systems over them in years past...As far as Sony is concerned, I hated them as well for the same reasons as I hate Nintendo; the down-fall of companies that may still have been around if they had not joined the video game market, but I have recieved a PSX as a gift and have come to enjoy that system and I probably will buy a PS2 in the future when the price is under a $100, mainly because of it's backward compatibility with the PSX and a very few exclusive PS2 titles that interest me, but for the most part still prefer the Xbox over the PS2 (I have had ample experience with the PS2 since my nepherw got one for Christmas). I still can care less about the GC and like Macgurl stated regarding the Xbox and people trying to convert her to it, I have the same sentiments about the GC. The DC still uses all three of these modern systems to wipe it's back side as far as I'm concerned, they can't touch it! Did I mention that I destest people who are "politically correct" and find such people very loathsome and full of BS. Let's see, what and who else do I openly admit to have personal bias for...? :P