IGNORED

Wanted: Reviews for AtariAge Store

Albert

As I know some of you are aware, the AtariAge store allows people to enter reviews for any of the products in the store. For example, if you look at the entry for Marble Craze, you'll see three reviews at the bottom of the page. But many titles don't have any reviews at all! This includes:

- Space Instigators

- Vault Assault

- Jammed

- Crazy Valet

- Mental Kombat

- Synthcart

- SCSIcide

- Testcart

- Thrust Plus

- Asteroids DC+

And this is just the 2600 Homebrews, I know most of the hacks and repro carts don't have anything written about them either. While the descriptions of the titles give some information about the game, they don't provide a subjective opinion of what makes the game fun (or not!) to play.

I have enjoyed reading the reviews that people have taken the time to enter thus far, and it would be great to see more reviews (especially of the games) from people who have ordered from the AtariAge store.

Thanks!

..Al

If there is a ROM version I will gladly review any game over at TAT. Or if someone would like to send me a review copy I would do that too. :wink:

I'm in the process of reviewing the homebrews and hacks now. The games are chosen at random, but if there is a particular one (the list I guess) that needs a review, just let me know.

BTW, the first homebrew reviewed (now at TAT) is Qb. Believe it or not, that one was chosen at random! (The first prototype game reviewed was Kamikaze Saucers.)

• 2 weeks later...