IGNORED

D2K Box

Wow, that looks fantastic! The blue looks really good as a box colour and I'm a big fan of the logo and the artwork on the inside flaps of the box. Great idea to carry it over from the outside to the inside. My 3 or 4 copies are going to look great on my shelves. :)

Wait, auction for a proto box!?!?!? I'm in! :)

That is nothing short of incredible. Really reminds you of the old days of opening that flap and pulling out your game. You guys have truly outdone yourself on this one ... and true fans of the old system appreciate the extra attention to detail!

I'm a collector, but don't understand slobbering over boxes. The box looks really nice, and I may pick one up just to get the overlays, but obsessing over game packaging has never been my forte.

To me they are my kind of "art", and just a great part of the nostalgia. While I play my games a lot, I also spend a lot of time looking through the manuals, checking out the boxes, etc. All part of the experience. :)

• Like 1

I'm a collector, but don't understand slobbering over boxes. The box looks really nice, and I may pick one up just to get the overlays, but obsessing over game packaging has never been my forte.

To me they are my kind of "art", and just a great part of the nostalgia. While I play my games a lot, I also spend a lot of time looking through the manuals, checking out the boxes, etc. All part of the experience. :)

Same here!! ;-)

Personally, I don't understand why people care about the overlays.....this game does not need them.....jump on the upper side buttons....8 for pause....end of story.

The box at least has a function in that you can put the game on the shelf like a book.

Overlays are awesome! :)