IGNORED

Incognito board preoder

candle

@jacobus

The device I mentioned above was shipped on November 24th 2012 and it just showed-up at the hands of the customs officers in Czech Republic recently. Having Xmas and the New Year may have slowed things further, so a bit more patience may be required around this time of the year.... don't give-up hope as yet but you may expect to pay some duties+taxes..

On a different note: A laptop battery I purchased from NJ (USA) reached me after 6 weeks making it's way from NJ to Belgium (Europe) first and then was shipped back to Canada from Belgium (I am still trying to figure out the economics of this :? ). Not exactly the same scenario as yours but the ebay seller in my case chose to use the crappy (and dirt cheap) shipping service called PostClubUSA instead of using regular USPS service (as originally advertised on his listing).

Needless to say he got a BIG NEG for feedback as I wasn't really amused when I've got older than I expected before I received my device :)

Thanks, I'll give it a few more weeks...

Tracking says it left Poland on the 21st - and nothing more.

When it leaves Poland, there seems to be no more tracking. After I got that message it took nearly two weeks to be delivered to Germany. If I go by car I am at the Polish border in about 2 hours...

When it leaves Poland, there seems to be no more tracking. After I got that message it took nearly two weeks to be delivered to Germany. If I go by car I am at the Polish border in about 2 hours...

For my package, I track it with The post office in Poland once it arrives in the USA, I track it with US Postal service. You may be able to track it by enter the tracking number into your countries postal service tracking system.

Best regards

Robert

• 2 weeks later...

Managed to find time to install my board this evening. Except for a 10 minute head scratch before I realised I'd wired two of the signals backwards (proving I cannot indeed follow simple instructions) it was an extremely straight forward job.

Thanks to Candle, Jon and everyone else involved in the project. It's a superb bit of kit and I'm looking forward to spending more time playing with it tomorrow.

• Like 1

you need to go to your post office, and kick some butts

i've just received it back, reason for return they put on envelope is "unclaimed", and it was sent back 2013/01/28

it was waiting for you to pick it up since 7th of january, or at least so it seems judging by dates on stickers

Candle - thanks for the news!

Our post office is run by unionized louts - I asked them several times if they had a package waiting for me - and they kept saying no. The fact that it didn't just end up in the ditch is simply amazing.

I'll resend the shipping cost if you would be so kind as to mail it back again.

Whenever I order games from the States in preorders to send to Canada I am always the last to get mine even the people on Europe get theres first.. Canada Post are Unionized SCUM..

And the UPS guys that deliver are braindead. A guy at work always buys gun stuff has had a military crate of sks ammo left on his front door by them. Like why hold onto a vintage computer part WMD??

Edited by Jinks

Candle - thanks for the news!

Our post office is run by unionized louts - I asked them several times if they had a package waiting for me - and they kept saying no. The fact that it didn't just end up in the ditch is simply amazing.

I'll resend the shipping cost if you would be so kind as to mail it back again.

I beg to differ with both you and Jinks, Canada post does a fine job for me every time.... my only beef with them is they became expensive, but still nowhere near what USPS charges for intl. postage. . Obviously something went wrong with your package and that happens with all post offices/customs everywhere, them being unionized has no bearing on the situation.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...