IGNORED

Incognito board preoder

candle

18 left. Not bad considering nobody was really sure how much demand there would be. I predict that all 100 will be bought and paid for before the year is out, and in the coming years there will be people forever reviving this thread to see if there will be another batch made. Just like all the other good homebrew hardware projects.

updated list - please check if everything is up to date, espeacially when it comes to the payments

tomorrow i'll deliver parts and blank pcbs to assembly house

i still wait for few components (not everything was delivered in full quantity), but it shouldn't take more than 3 weeks for them to deliver the rest

most important thing is that Jon still doesn't have his 800 to be able to code up the PBI driver

some things i can implement inside u1mb he has, but some are not possible due to diffrences in these designs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

a stall, Jon has lost ability to work on PBI driver, since his both developemnt machines suffer from bad flashing and this resulted in bricking them

the programmer he has was not up to the task, and so we had to get another programmer - don't know how fast it will ship from china though

as for assembly - i just spoke with them, and they have promissed to finnish it till next weekend

the only thing i can do right now is to think of additional features that could be implemented in hardware (read: cpld code) and polishing bios

the programmer he has was not up to the task, and so we had to get another programmer - don't know how fast it will ship from china though

I initially mis-read this to mean that Flashjazzcat was not a good enough programmer so Candle was replacing him with some guy he ordered from China.

• Like 2

I initially mis-read this to mean that Flashjazzcat was not a good enough programmer so Candle was replacing him with some guy he ordered from China.

this will be next step :)

updated list, please check if everything is as it should be

whoever haven't received payment details, please drop me a PM, if anyone who didn't pay yet would like to cancel his order (no explanations needed) just drop me a PM

whoever paid, waits ;)

this is VERY GOOD TIME FOR ANY FEATURE REQUEST, so, anyone?

i just hope Jon will receive his programmer soon and i can continue work on this one

anyways, features not concerning PBI functionality - this i can work on right now, aswell as BIOS code