IGNORED

Work In Progress: "Bentley Bear: Crystal Quest"

PacManPlus

Thanks, guys :)

However, currently I will only be making the stand-alone version. I won't be making the XM version until I have an XM to test with. The XM version will obviously be less expensive than the stand-alone version due to less parts and less time to build.

I'll know more about price once I have everything I need.

Thanks again!

Bob

• Like 1

However, currently I will only be making the stand-alone version. I won't be making the XM version until I have an XM to test with. The XM version will obviously be less expensive than the stand-alone version due to less parts and less time to build.

Thanks again!

Bob

Great news, thanks for the update

Thanks again!

Bob

Sorry I haven't been following this thread as closely -- the stand-alone version will have sound, is that right?

Sorry I haven't been following this thread as closely -- the stand-alone version will have sound, is that right?

Right...But will be considerably higher in price than the XM version due to the extra parts and labor to assemble these 'stand-alone' cartridges.

Right...But will be considerably higher in price than the XM version due to the extra parts and labor to assemble these 'stand-alone' cartridges.

Have you mentioned how much "considerably higher" is? I'm much leaning toward the pokey version, but maybe not if it's double the normal price.

Thanks again!

Bob

Do you have an XBoard?