IGNORED

Gauntlet Pre Order and Playable Demo

ziggystar

Greetings 5200 Fans,

The time has come to send in your payments!

The game will take approximately 30 days to ship from today.

To recap, this is a special 64k bank switching cartridge. It will be a cartridge and label only. No box or manual will be produced.

The game supports 2 players only and a demo is available of the first level earlier in this thread.

If you need to pay by Money Order, please email me and specify money order and I will forward mailing instructions.

Please send a payment of $44.95. This includes priority shipping and a tracking number.

Paypal users, send payment to john@meanhamster.com

This will be a limited run and as you know from the past, it may be a year or more before I release any others.

He already commented the scrolling issue: It is what it is.

http://www.atariage....25#entry2552251

Ah, thank you. I missed that post. Oh well, it probably would have affected my placing an order, but since I already have, I'm not going to regret it.

I guess in a way, it's better that I didn't try out the demo first. :)

Just curious... is anyone else seeing lines in the title screen? Like this...

post-2092-0-09389900-1345671241_thumb.jpg

Not a big deal, but it would look nicer without them. My title screen also tends to crash if it is left alone a minute. I'm running the demo on Atarimax's USB flash cart.

I'm fine with the scrolling myself... just takes a little getting used to. Looking forward to the full game!

Just curious... is anyone else seeing lines in the title screen? Like this...

post-2092-0-09389900-1345671241_thumb.jpg

Not a big deal, but it would look nicer without them. My title screen also tends to crash if it is left alone a minute. I'm running the demo on Atarimax's USB flash cart.

Yes I have same results with the SD cart. The title screen will eventually lock up as well.

One other thing (I hate to gripe, as this game is already pretty great!), but the characters' firepower just seems a bit underpowered. I suspect that the rapid fire of the arcade game is impossible for this system, but perhaps the shots could be made more powerful to compensate? Just a suggestion ... would love to see this game as great as it can be!