IGNORED

Last 3 games you played?

After eating some turkey leftovers and drinking eggnog with Jagermeister I suddenly found myself immersed into some NEC PC Engine and SG-1000 games!!!

Shinobi (NEC PC Engine)

City Hunter (NEC PC Engine) .............. this game sucks lol at least to me it does. It's based on the anime but the game is a pedestrian Rolling Thunder.

Star Force (SG-1000) ............ my new favorite shooter! :love:

• Like 2

After eating some turkey leftovers and drinking eggnog with Jagermeister I suddenly found myself immersed into some NEC PC Engine and SG-1000 games!!!

Shinobi (NEC PC Engine)

City Hunter (NEC PC Engine) .............. this game sucks lol at least to me it does. It's based on the anime but the game is a pedestrian Rolling Thunder.

Star Force (SG-1000) ............ my new favorite shooter! :love:

I have Star Force (NES) and Super Star Force (Famicom) but with Super I have no idea what to do. What and odd shmup.

Got the Akura Dreamcast VGA to HDMI box for Dreamcast, loving the visuals and started replaying my collection of Sega Dreamcast games... it's comparable to the upgrade from VHS composite to DVD component, in comparison with the default composite cables.

Marvel Vs Capcom 2

Soul Calibur

Sonic Adventure

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Armed Police Batrider (arcade)

Marble Madness (arcade)

Dragon Blaze (arcade)

Testing out my new Mayflash SNES to USB adapter with my ASCII Fighter Stick SN with MAME and it actually works really well. I know a trackball would be much better for Marble Madness but it worked okay.

GHOST PILOTS

ASTYANAX

64TH STREET- A DETECTIVE STORY

all arcade

ATAXX

BARRIER

CRAZY KONG

all arcade

Somehow, while reading, I noticed ASTYANAX and ATAXX,...But, Ummm... My mind crossed them together and I thought for a minute, that there was a game called ASSTAXX :lol:

Boyeee I must be pretty tired.

• Like 3

Somehow, while reading, I noticed ASTYANAX and ATAXX,...But, Ummm... My mind crossed them together and I thought for a minute, that there was a game called ASSTAXX :lol:

Boyeee I must be pretty tired.

Tacks in your ass? Ouch!

• Like 1

Just picked up a Wii U and have been messing around with virtual console and homebrewing/soft modding, as well as playing my new 3DS and the Sky3ds+ flash cart I just acquired. :)

Super Mario 64 (Wii U - VC)

Zelda - Majoras Mask (N3DS)

Pilotwings Resort (N3DS, courtesy of Sky3ds+)