IGNORED

Images generated by RastaConverter

Philsan

3 minutes ago, ivop said:

Thanks for asking. You must be the first to actually click on that link, as I'd forgotten to make the repo public. It was still set to private. It's public now!

As I've been recently making a bunch more conversions, I have found quite a few images that I made which were not prefixed with my name.  When I get this cleaned up on my end, I can provide you with the list of files that need changed.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ivop said:

Thanks for asking. You must be the first to actually click on that link, as I'd forgotten to make the repo public. It was still set to private. It's public now!

Works for me now.

I really appreciate the readme files in each directory. How about a top level readme collection with the NTSC images since they average less than one per image folder.

4 hours ago, Stephen said:

...also says 65 colours.  Wondering if I am doing this properly (counting colours in output.png)?

You're using the right file (output.png); but I got 60 colors when I checked a screenshot of your image from Altirra.

• Thanks 1

The Walking Liberty half dollar is a silver 50-cent piece or half dollar coin that was issued by the United States Mint from 1916 to 1947; it was designed by Adolph A. Weinman, a well-known sculptor and engraver

Colors - Grayscale 8

Atari8man_Walking_Liberty_half-Dollar.png

Atari8man_Walking_Liberty_half-Dollar.xex

Edited by Atari8man2004
  • Like 6

In honour of Bruce Dickinson's latest solo album, "The Mandrake Project".  I thought the text would have turned out better.  I think what I may have to do is manually edit this part of the original image, or even re-do the text.  Anyhow - I wanted to include it.

Stephen_MandrakeProject.thumb.png.4af80711e64eff6bc52f08d47718ce10.png

Stephen_CoinOnly.xex

• Like 5

Also in honour of Bruce Dickinson's latest solo album, "The Mandrake Project".  I knew the coin would have much more detail resolved without the text.  I thought a little more detail would have been present though.  It is interesting to compare this to the above image.

Stephen_CoinOnly.thumb.png.e3a2c763929c990725c267662d83718e.png

Stephen_MandrakeProject.xex

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, Atari8man2004 said:

The oven is full I have some realy great images coming in a week or so and the conversion are coming along just fine.  Here's a sneek peek of what's cooking :)  These images are destination shots.

send3.PNG

Can't wait to see these.  You've got my interest rekindled in generating images for sure - I'm having much better "luck" than previously so I must be doing something right.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Can't wait to see these.  You've got my interest rekindled in generating images for sure - I'm having much better "luck" than previously so I must be doing something right.

The "Stephen_DianeAISnakeWoman.xex" was awesome!!!   It's in my favorite folder. great work.

Edited by Atari8man2004
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1