IGNORED

WANTED: Castlevania games!

brookie1226

I have a couple complete ones for the game boy advance if your interested. Aria of Sorrow and Circle of the Moon

you have anything to trade? If you have a full list of things to trade I'd like to see it

There is a list of the majority of things I'm looking for at the moment below in the link. When you click it it goes to what I have available, but there is a link there saying "Jump to Wanted Games"

Edited by willis

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking to try and have a complete Castlevania collection. I would enjoy it if I could get a boxed, or entirerly complete copy of the games, but will consider loose copies as well.

Please message me if you're interested in parting with any! :)

No response, waste of time.

Yea apparantly this one is almost impossible to find. Keep your eyes out for it. I could only find one sale from last May where it sold for $460.

Yeah, I was watching that one. It sold for a lot of money, although if I remember correctly it might have been factory sealed.

I didn't see it, I seen this youtube video. It's the only info I could find for the sale of this thing. It's not sealed and I think it's worse condition than mine. His box is crushed and I don't see the plastic tray. It has plastic on it which maybe what you remember, but it isn't sealed.

Nah, the one I was watching was mint. Most-likely different auctions. I think mine was six months ago or longer--possibly up to a year. I had found it when it was first listed, curious as to what it would go for. I was surprised it went for as much as it did, TBH.