IGNORED

i took some pics :)

Lemmi

Wel that is cool if it is meant to be then awsome if not I know someone here will enjoy the system. And I wasn't trying to jump in the spot last I hard you were a lil short money wise and was just throwin it out that if it was still available next week after I pay all my first of the month bills I'd gladly take it.  

And thanks for lettin me have first crack at it

You're not jumping in the spot, but if you don't want it then I'll take it.

I'm not too short money-wise, just sold a lot of stuff. Although that digital camera I bought isn't gonna help my money issues :P

Yes I'd love to add the Jag to my lil collection. Wasn't trying to imply anything just the last post from you in that thread you said that you only had about 70 to spend on it. I apperiate it either way and digital cameras are fun.

I just one for the holidays and first thing i did was replace the 8mb smart card with a 256MB card, lotsa pics I can take. Gone thru 5 sets of betteries and haven't even dented the memory on the bad boy. it is scarey. I need to find some Mega-battery either that or just take my lazy ass over to Radio Smack and buy an ac cord for it. Can do you do motion with it? Mine can do 20 second AVI files and have been havin fun with that for mow, suprised the memory upgrade didn't affect the amount of time I could record for but oh well. :sad:

Yes I'd love to add the Jag to my lil collection. Wasn't trying to imply anything just the last post from you in that thread you said that you only had about 70 to spend on it. I apperiate it either way and digital cameras are fun.  

I just one for the holidays and first thing i did was replace the 8mb smart card with a 256MB card, lotsa pics I can take. Gone thru 5 sets of betteries and haven't even dented the memory on the bad boy. it is scarey. I need to find some Mega-battery either that or just take my lazy ass over to Radio Smack and buy an ac cord for it. Can do you do motion with it? Mine can do 20 second AVI files and have been havin fun with that for mow, suprised the memory upgrade didn't affect the amount of time I could record for but oh well. :sad:

I don't know if it can do full motion or not, it hasn't come in the mail yet. The best part about it(In my opinion) is it has one of those lcd screens, so you view the pictures and stuff. I don't remember how much memory it comes with, but I think it's a lot. It's used, so I got a pretty good deal( about $50).

Can do you do motion with it? Mine can do 20 second AVI files and have been havin fun with that for mow, suprised the memory upgrade didn't affect the amount of time I could record for but oh well. :sad:

No, what it is is that it's limit for movies is ALWAYS going to be 20 seconds, no matter how much memory you have. Yeah, it threw me for a loop too when my mom got one of those memory cards, yet the maximum time for movies was still 15 seconds. HOWEVER, it raised the amount of photos (15) and total movie time (23 seconds) to about 155 photos and 185 seconds worth of movies!! That was killer (it was a 64 meg card, I think).

I'd give you the link on Off-Topic to MY Vectrex photo, but I cancelled my Yahoo Photos account several weeks ago and haven't had a web-hosting page built up yet, so I have no way to post pics for the time being. (Maybe you saw it a month or two ago, in the same shot was my Genesis/32X and my Boglin. :D )

Why isnt anybody posting pics of the Vectrex systems?  

I guess I will break out the camera tomorrow.

I could have my wife take a photo of mine but it's pretty boring. It's just sitting on a shelf next to my laptop (for easy reach when I need a Vec fix, the controller is less than two feet away from me) with the multi-cart plugged in (all my other carts and overlays stored away in a box).

Wel that is cool if it is meant to be then awsome if not I know someone here will enjoy the system. And I wasn't trying to jump in the spot last I hard you were a lil short money wise and was just throwin it out that if it was still available next week after I pay all my first of the month bills I'd gladly take it.  

I'm not too short money-wise, just sold a lot of stuff. Although that digital camera I bought isn't gonna help my money issues :P

Well Ice... Man the spot is yours. An offer I just couldn't refuse came along and well I just couldn't refuse. So I apperiate it all but I respectfully remove my self from the head of the line

I'd love to graph my own collection, except for the fact I don't have cart commander and I don't have every console I own catalogued yet.  Here's what I can tell you about the ones I do have down though:

212 Nintendo 8-bit (NES all unique)

57 Sega Genesis

---

1,155 total

I've since determined that total is not even close to accurate. First I have to up the NES total by 2 and the Genesis total by 1, which makes 1158. Then I have to add on all these additional consoles:

39 Dreamcast

10 GameCube

23 PlayStation 2

48 Playstation

+110

I'm getting closer to a Lemmi sized collection, and there's still some odds and ends I have yet to account for. :D

Well Ice... Man the spot is yours. An offer I just couldn't refuse came along and well I just couldn't refuse. So I apperiate it all but I respectfully remove my self from the head of the line

Actually, the spot is niether of ours now :P . The original guy who wanted it decided to actually buy it I think 8)

Ooh well thus is life :P

Actually, I am a little short money-wise anyways :P , I'm not too dissapointed that I didn't get it(although I know I could've made back my money and more if I sold all those things separately(I wasn't going to though, just maybe some stuff I didn't like or didn't want, and maybe the Jaguar I already have)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, I decided to take some pics of what my game collection looks like RIGHT now. A lot of you guys have your stuff all organized, so you can take a pic, well here's a pic of mine. I recently got TONS of stuff, in a small amount of time, so my collection looks a tad messy.

post-877-1048363326_thumb.jpg

post-877-1048363327_thumb.jpg

post-877-1048363328_thumb.jpg

A few shots of some of my stuff, two of 'em featuring the Vectrex and my Genesis/32X/CD player, the one with the Boglin several of y'all have probably already seen in Off-Topic when I put up some shots of myself in the Photos thread.

The one that I call my "happy box" (:) ) is my rapidly changing video game collection, or part of it, as I have one of those deals where you can fit your Atari into, instructions, controllers and 27 games (I think it is). What this is, though, is the box that I bought my 7800 and a bunch of games from a friend in 1988, which I tossed out the games I already had, which a friend of mine said "what'd you do THAT for?!", but I said I already had them, and Atari collecting was pretty much unheard of back then...also, I was online, but on local BBS', as the net was around, but hardly anyone knew of it...I wouldn't get onto the net myself until '98...

Anyway, originally the whole box was full. After I tossed the dupes, I had the first two columns and part of the third totally full of games that I didn't have, but most of them I didn't want to keep either. We-ll, after trading, selling, and just flat-out donating a few games for free in the last several months, I've gotten rid of just about ALL of those games now!! Unbelievable, plus I've filled up those spaces with games from trades/sales that I AM keeping. (stoner attitude) "The colors man, the COLORS!!" It just amazes me how much my collection has changed and grown. Granted, I don't have 300 or more games like a lot of people do on here, but I'm still real happy. Thanks to everyone I've had transactions with on here, this is game exchange heaven!!

post-2379-1048378523_thumb.jpg

post-2379-1048378524_thumb.jpg

post-2379-1048378525_thumb.jpg