IGNORED

Wanted: Digital Camera or scanner, will trade or maybe pay $

IceCold

I really want and need a digital camera. All I have is a webcam, so I can not take good pictures of anything, which is bad for eBay auctions. It does not have to be a great camera, just better than my webcam. I would like to trade for it, but could also pay money if it's not too expensive. You can check out www.angelfire.com/games4/icecoldatari and see if there's anything you would want to trade the digital camera for.

I'm also looking for a flatbed scanner. It would need to be either USB or parallel port. It would need to work in Windows XP too. It does not need to be a great scanner, but I also do not want a horrible scanner. I would like to trade for it, but could also pay money if it's not too expensive. You can check out www.angelfire.com/games4/icecoldatari and see if there's anything you would want to trade the scanner for.

Thank you! If you have either of these, you can send me a PM, or email me at abcfriedyabc@aol.com

Boy, I turn down flatbed scanners at the thrifts all the time, mostly because I'm not sure they work but they appear frequently. I just saw one today for $4.00. Try around your area Icecold, I've seen them mostly in the $5.00 to $10.00 range.

Yeah, but you don't know if they work, and they don't include hookups, power cable, software, etc.

But I will check out this one Goodwill near me that usually has a lot of computer stuff there(14 inch monitors, old computers, etc.)

I'll pick one up next time I see one, and just hope it works.

the camera i got is a Concord Qeye Duo, and i payed $44 for it at walmart :) it takes pretty good pics with the right amount of light

$44????? That's a great deal! Is that what you took the pictures of your collection with? Those pictures looked pretty good if you ask me.

Right now I have my eye on *edit, I don't want anybody to see this and bid on it :P * but I dont' know how high it will go.

Yeah, I saw that, but I wasn't sure if the pictures would be any better than my webcam...

AtariLeaf - thank you for checking that! I was going to, but was too lazy :D

Lemmi - You definitely got a good deal! I hope I can get this camera for pretty cheap, because your pictures looked very good(and this one's supposed to be better)

BTW - I edited out the url of the auction, so nobody else sees it and bids on it :P :D

Yeah, I saw that, but I wasn't sure if the pictures would be any better than my webcam...

AtariLeaf - thank you for checking that! I was going to, but was too lazy :D

Lemmi - You definitely got a good deal! I hope I can get this camera for pretty cheap, because your pictures looked very good(and this one's supposed to be better)

BTW - I edited out the url of the auction, so nobody else sees it and bids on it :P :D

Anything is better than a webcam. ;)

I would go for CPU's link that camera isnt much different then mine and its cheaper then the one i got  

here is what i have

Concord

I've seen that same model of camera that CPUWIZ showed us on eBay in other auctions, so I'll try to find somebody with just as good of a deal that lives in the USA. If not, I'll bid on that one.

I really thought a camera that cheap would look like crap, but your pictures looked pretty good Lemmi. :thumbsup:

Anything is better than a webcam.  ;)

the wormcam for gba isn't. i haven't been able to take a pic with it that is even close to as good of quality as that 2600 pic. i've tried and can never get the lighting right.

:lol: Forgot about that one.

thanks Icecold

just take some time and shop around, i just went to walmarts cause i wanted an easy return situation cause it was my first digital camera purchace (i didnt want to deal with shipping things back and forth)

in normal mode i can get about 4 to 6 pics in the camera memory (depends if the flash goes off or not) and thats the mode i used to take those pics

i really need to get more memory for it so i dont have to keep running to the computer to upload them after 4 pics :)

thanks Icecold

just take some time and shop around, i just went to walmarts cause i wanted an easy return situation cause it was my first digital camera purchace (i didnt want to deal with shipping things back and forth)

in normal mode i can get about 4 to 6 pics in the camera memory (depends if the flash goes off or not) and thats the mode i used to take those pics  

i really need to get more memory for it so i dont have to keep running to the computer to upload them after 4 pics :)

Yeah, it's nice to shop locally, but I'd rather get a better deal on it :D . It would suck to have to ship it back and forth, but if I only pay 50% as much as I would pay at a local store, then it's worth it.

Only 4 to 6 pics? Ouch! :( You can buy more memory though right? I want to make sure I get a camera that you're able to add memory, I don't want to be stuck with the small amount that comes with it.

The main reason for me wanting to get this is that I am starting/working on a secret( :P ) project that I would like to take pics of. Another reason is I'm sick of putting up eBay auctions where the picture doesn't even help the buyer at all. I could just not even put a pic in those auctions and it wouldn't change anything.

thanks Icecold

Yeah, it's nice to shop locally, but I'd rather get a better deal on it :D . It would suck to have to ship it back and forth, but if I only pay 50% as much as I would pay at a local store, then it's worth it.

Only 4 to 6 pics? Ouch! :( You can buy more memory though right? I want to make sure I get a camera that you're able to add memory, I don't want to be stuck with the small amount that comes with it.

The main reason for me wanting to get this is that I am starting/working on a secret( :P ) project that I would like to take pics of. Another reason is I'm sick of putting up eBay auctions where the picture doesn't even help the buyer at all. I could just not even put a pic in those auctions and it wouldn't change anything.

Don't get the one I posted then, it has a fixed amount of memory. :!: