IGNORED

WTB: Atari Lynx games

Michael David Morsette

Thanks for all your help! :-)

It has been fun. I am moving on to a new system now. I want to get all the handhelds of my childhood. I won't be going all out like I did on the Lynx, just the games I know and love. After I get those I may come back to finish off some holes in my Lynx collection like some boxes I don't have. I'll be posting in another wanted thread but for those of you reading I am looking for a Turboexpress with no dead pixels and no scratches on the screen. Bad sound is OK (Golden Ax can fix that) and I'm OK with the body showing some use but I want the screen perfect.

Edited by MrBland

What the heck is 'Bitchy'?

And I'd edit to make sure that you get EotB with the game-save feature. ;)

You probably shouldn't spend too much looking for that one, as I understand that there will be a second run of carts in the near future.

P.I.T.S. is still being made on request -- you should contact the author to find out if you can get the packaging, too.

What the heck is 'Bitchy'?

And I'd edit to make sure that you get EotB with the game-save feature. ;)

You probably shouldn't spend too much looking for that one, as I understand that there will be a second run of carts in the near future.

P.I.T.S. is still being made on request -- you should contact the author to find out if you can get the packaging, too.

Thanks :) take those off my list, though you could have made a pretty penny off me ;)

Bitchy is a cart that was only given out to winners of a contest that the maker put on. It is the only "adult" title put out for the Lynx (no nudity, just scantily clad), and only 25 numbered carts were produced.

Looking for limited release carts, specifically:

Bitchy

Cybervirus CinciClassic

P.I.T.S.

CGE

I know you need to get a new motorcycle, make that mortgage payment or prepare the baby room; and I need your games :) Do us both a favor :) I 'll give them a good home and give you a good price!

I've got complete copies of Cybervirus CinciClassic, and CGE 5th to offer. PM send!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...