IGNORED

Which cart am I?

bomberpunk

gotta be Ghost Manor

Dracula runs along the top of the house on the second screen and later, on the top floor on the last screen.

The boy wears a red hat, or switch to the girl with blonde hair.

Not sure about the last clue as I don't see a whip in the game. The closest thing is when shooting a spear outside the porch to the house on the second screen.

Assuming I am right, here is the next one :) :

1. The more green lights, the better.

2. The author of this game goes by a different name now.

3. RE: Marketing: The publisher made game patches available up to nearly 18 months after this game's initial release. Interest in the game heated up twice as fast, though some consumers still were missing the point(s).

Nope and nope.

3. RE: Marketing: The publisher made game patches available up to nearly 18 months after this game's initial release. Interest in the game "heated up twice as fast", though some consumers still were missing the point(s).

Okay I went back to look at the new ammendments to see if I followed them correctly.

The First and Second clues have to do with the Game's Manuel.

I rephrased the Third clue. The part in quotations refers to the controls for the game, and the rest is still about how the game was advertised.

Here is a Fourth clue:

4. What did one ocean say to the other ocean? 8)

Great Job, thegoldenband! You are correct! 8)

3. RE: Marketing: The publisher made game patches available up to nearly 18 months after this game's initial release. Interest in the game "heated up twice as fast", though some consumers still were missing the point(s).

Okay I went back to look at the new ammendments to see if I followed them correctly.

The First and Second clues have to do with the Game's Manuel.

I rephrased the Third clue. The part in quotations refers to the controls for the game, and the rest is still about how the game was advertised.

Here is a Fourth clue:

4. What did one ocean say to the other ocean? 8)

Clue #1 is in the manual, and refers to your cockpit screen with the 6 green squares on top that change to red when you are hit by enemy fire.

Clue #2 refers to programmer Manuel Rotsckar, who went by Manuel Polik when this game was released.

I also alluded to this with my follow -up post here: "The First and Second clues have to do with the Game's Manuel." ;)

Clue #3 refers to the Elite Squadron patches that were awarded to the first 50 players who submitted scores higher than 3500 points. The game was released near the end of 2003 and the 50th winner was awarded in January 2005, IIRC.

Clue #4: What did one ocean say to the other ocean?

The answer I was looking for is: "Nothing. It just waved". The gameplay has WAVE 1, WAVE 2, etc. :)

Again, good job, thegoldenband!

Thanks, Gateway!

Clue #2 refers to programmer Manuel Rotsckar, who went by Manuel Polik when this game was released.

I also alluded to this with my follow -up post here: "The First and Second clues have to do with the Game's Manuel." ;)

Yes, that was a good one. I originally thought it was a typo, and was going to post a picture of the guy from Fawlty Towers!