IGNORED

WTB: Non-Working Atari/8-bit (Details Inside)

Wacara

I'm looking for the opposite of what most are wanting - Non Working items. I do not have any specific category interest, but I do have some highlights:

General Categories:

*Consoles

*Computers

*Computer Drives, Modems, other add-ons

General Condition:

*NO corrosion

*NO physical damage to board (smashed/crushed, been through fire, etc)

*NO SMT (Surface Mount Technology/Components)

Items of Most Interest:

810 Disk Drives (815 would be nice, but doubful)

In short, I am looking for the stuff you might toss in the trash and/or have just had sitting around that is not functioning. Units in complete condition (case, all parts, etc) are a bonus. 810 Drives are my priority. Most of what I am looking for will be going into my "Memorabilia Museum" and/or will be mounted on my wall in my office, so functionality is not of concern, but being clean and complete is a plus. If anything, if you only have the circuit boards that would be great as well (Some missing components okay, though its perfered if there are no components missing). Dusty stuff is okay, just not caked in dirt to the point it has caused corrosion. As I have mentioned, I really do not have specifics, so if you have something thats non working, is 8-bit/retro, feel free to post and I'll let you know if I am interested. For the most part, my focus is the general categories I mentioned, but other odd items may catch my interest as well.

Not Interested In:

*Software

*Games

*Carts

*Cables/Cords

*Paddles/Joysticks/Controllers

*Power Cubes/Adapters

*Monitors/CRTs

*Arcade Orientated

*Other Bulky/Large items that would require freight/uber expensive shipping charges

In short, I am mainly interested in units that contain a good amount of electronics/circuit boards, and I am looking for those dirt cheap "I need to get rid of it" deals.

If you have working 810 drives, I may be interested in those as well, if price is right. I highly doubt there are any 815s floating around, let alone be inexpensive, however if that were to become an option, that would be the cherry on top for me.

I do have paypal, I do have a commercial/business confirmed shipping address, and I do buy this kind of stuff often (usually via ebay). Ebay is fine, though I do not have time to fight a regular auction, if its going to be through ebay, I perfer a BIN setup. I just figured I would check on here and see what anyone may have sitting around. I do not have a timeline, and I am always on the lookout for such finds, so this WTB really has no end. If you decide to get rid of some non-working items meeting these criterias, do feel free to drop a line here or PM me :D

Thank you All!