IGNORED

WTT: Basically NEW CIB PS3 Original Console for Some Cool 80'Toys / Gadgets

FikapPacMan

***EDITED THIS SLIGHTLY AS IT WAS A BIT ALL OVER THE PLACE AND I HAD A FEW OFFERS SO WANTED TO CLEAN IT UP A BIT...THANKS***

So here's the story on this one:

Not sure I want to do this for certain but will entertain some offers if the deal is good. What I have is basically a brand new...turned o console with the box / accessories etc. Works great and no issues...cosmetically perfect. I also have a controller / large PS3 Remote that I will include with this deal. The PS3 is the large (fatty) sized and 40GB....EDIT I was told that this is NOT and also that this IS (I am not sure) the backward comp model that can play the ps2 but I believe it plays PS1 disks for sure (I can test it out). I was collecting consoles sealed in box and basically decided a year ago it was silly and took up too much space so I opened some of them and sold the rest. The PS3 was still sealed and I had a buyer lined up so I opened and hooked it up to check it out (per his request) posted the video for him and then he backed out (crappy to say the least). Either way I don't play Playstation and have a basically new practically sealed in box system. The only issue I see is that the back of the box has a slight tear....basically the size of a pinkie fingernail.....that's it.

I will include pics of everything if an offer comes through that's acceptable but was posting here more to see if anyone even has what I am looking for. Understand this is basically new right out of box and besides being turned on once...was never ever used.

So what I am looking for is this stuff (I would consider combo trades if there is some of one thing and not another)......I may add to this list as well.

I am mainly interested in the first 2 items on this list at this time...but would still love to talk about offers for the other things if you have them. I am going to let this posting run a week or so and see if there is any interest but will reply back as soon as I get your PM...

1. Large lot of 80's LOOSE (unboxed) M.A.S.K. toys ( I would be most interested in these toys being in good shape with most if not all of their pieces intact. They can be played with, that's fine, just in decent shape (not broken or parts missing).

2. Large lot of Laserdisks with the cardboard covers....a laserdisk player that works would be nice as well but would be looking for disks to be included with it.

3. 80's LOOSE Inhumanoids / Sectaurs Collection (Specifically items likeTendrill with both Tail Pieces and the HIVE Playset)

4. May consider LEGO Death Star 2 / or Star Destroyer (Large one) super set's

5. Other large lots of 80's Toys in good shape (He-man / Thundercats / Gi-Joe / Transformers ALL G1 please (Generation 1)......

Specially looking for Cobra - Hydrofoil / Cobra Velodrome / USS Flagg (Dreaming right :) Voltron with Die Cast Lions (Not the cars)

With these above 80's toy's it will be hit or miss....sorry don't want to be picky but I have some stuff and would be more interested in bigger lots of stuff to make a display case of some kind

6. Only new thing offhand would be Batman Arkyum Asylum Harley Quinn Nurse figure NEW IN BOX

Not really looking for any cash / gift cards or video gaming stuff at this time unless you have a:

NES powerpak / Atari Harmony Cart / Colecovision multi-cart or Atari 5200 Multi-Cart to throw into some sort of mix. Could also possible consider a large lot of atari 2600 carts (but I have about 150 carts already,,,may be tough to figure out).

Thanks for looking...Again I may not even pull this deal at this time as the unit has potential for a secondary Blu-Ray / netflix / emulation device down the road....but this could be an easy way to get an expensive and new system that you want for you or to resell for some stuff you have in boxes up in the attic.....

PS - Lets not worry about shipping issues...I have cash to handle that if the deal is decent

Edited by FikapPacMan