IGNORED

I need a new belt for my 410 and 1010...

dafivehole

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know a supplier for these?

Thank you

Been many years. I found one belt that fit from a package of square belts from :

http://www.studiosou...s.com/belts.htm

Cost about $15 including shipping for an assortment of belts.

I got the CBK assortment, which had the exact good, tight belt. $13.95, plus maybe $4.00 ship. You get 10 belts, no repeats, but I think maybe more than one would work. I still have all

but the one I used, in my drawer mess. If you get the assortment then you know you will get one that fits. You have to take the drive apart, then you could try belts to get one that fits.

Since you need one for 1010 and one for 410, probably won't be the same belt. It works.

Edited by russg

Best finally got back to me and they have these belts in stock :D

One question on my 1010... I have the Chelco model but they asked me if I had the square or flat belt? I am assuming that it is belt "B" in the picture below... since that belt is square ;) I am also assuming that I will have to replace both belts on the 1010?

Thanks,

Roger

post-25120-0-17180300-1347138650_thumb.jpg

Edited by dafivehole

Best finally got back to me and they have these belts in stock :D

One question on my 1010... I have the Chelco model but they asked me if I had the square or flat belt? I am assuming that it is belt "B" in the picture below... since that belt is square ;) I am also assuming that I will have to replace both belts on the 1010?

Thanks,

Roger

The smaller belt is for the program counter, it is probably OK.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For any folks from outside the U.S., BEST does ship overseas, but only with TRACEABLE shipping. Brad got burned by claims of non-receipt, even when packages were being held in customs of the receiving country, so he will only ship with traceable delivery. Unfortunately, that means that even small package envelopes are pretty expensive.

Not too long ago, I shipped a small parcel to Germany which was held in their customs for several weeks, but I sent it registered, and had proof that it was in the German customs awaiting processing. Before that, I had sent a small parcel to Poland -- same deal -- weeks in customs.

Check with him to get the estimated shipping costs and details.

-Larry

Thank you all. I found! ;)