IGNORED

WTT: Playstation 3 or PS Vita First Edition Bundle w/games for Famicom

JohnnyBlaze

Yes, you read right. I'm looking to trade my PS3 for a Famicom. My PS3 will come in box with all cables and controller. I also put a 650GB hard drive as I am a Playstation Plus member and have some games on there. There is physical damage at the power button but, it's only the case and the button itself works fine. I'll post pics later on as I have a loooong heart test ahead of me tomorrow. But, the system is in perfect working order with the upgraded hard drive. It's updated to the latest firmware and everything.

For the Famicom, I'm looking for AC adapter, RF switch, and some games. I'd like to have some good ones off the bat like: Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Bros 3, Contra, Pinball, Excitebike, Castlevania, etc. I'd like to have the Disk System, Zelda, and Mario 2 if I can. I know it's an unusual request, but I'm hoping someone will take advantage of this crazy deal.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

I also, depending on the type of deal offered, have a Vita First Edition Bundle with pretty much a best of the best of the titles available except for a few(about 15 titles INCLUDING those on the system). But for that, I'd have to have the Famicom and Disk System combo in working condition(belt must be in working order, preferably new) and it must have AC Adapters for both or equivalents. It definitely needs the NES RF Switch or be AV Modded. It MUST come with Zelda, Castlevania, and Mario 2 on disc and Super Mario, Super Mario 3, and Contra at LEAST.