IGNORED

WTB: e-Reader Cards

MrRoboto19XX

Hey everybody,

I recently picked up a Nintendo e-Reader, and have noticed the cards are somewhat hard to comeby. If anyone has a large lot of them, I'd most certainly be interested in buying them off of you.

In particular, I'm looking for the NES-e series, but if anyone has some of the Animal Crossing cards (Specifically the ones that unlock the NES games in-game), I wouldn't mind picking some of those up as well. I do, however, have the Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 cards, so those won't be needed.

Pretty much, if it's related to the e-Reader, I'll probably be interested in it.

I don't post here too often, but if you'd like to check out my feedback, I also post under the same name on Digital Press.

good luck with that. your best bet is to keep an eye on feebay and look for amazon deals. and whatever you do, don't spend more than $20(+s&h) on the Mario e-Party card game or you're getting ripped off. the Mario Advance cardsets seem to be the most expensive. i'm three sets away from a complete collection myself (NES series & Mario Advance only; none of that pokeman & animal crossing mumbo jumbo).

oh and then there's this: pixelboy's e-Reader Zone

every collection needs this dirt cheap card: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1503986932821?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=150398693282&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

you might want to consider this even though it's a little on the high side: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1307489566961?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=130748956696&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]