IGNORED

The eBay vultures are already jumping on the Space Shuttle..

MrRetroGamer

Well I assume it had to happen, it ALWAYS does. Some event or tragedy and before you know it, someone else is trying to make money off of it. At about 10:00AM I did a search on eBay for "space shuttle" and got about 800 hits. I just did one now and got about 1200!

Look at how one seller is so nervy selling photos he probably downloaded from the NASA site on CD, and has the balls to say in the auction (of which he has 100's newley listed of the SAME THING) "You should BUY NOW, as this sale will undoubtedly be ended promptly by eBay."

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View...sort=3&rows=250

People like this make me sick, I am totally disgusted! :mad:

Do you part and report to eBay here:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/select-RS.html

Well I filed a complaint:

Thank you for taking time to notify us about these items. We appreciate your efforts in helping us maintain a safe trading environment.

eBay wants you to know that the following items have already been reported and are under investigation:

And I sent the A-hole an email

I should start using BIN then leave neg feedback :x

Okay I did I should do it with all the auctions!!!

Shouldn't you get in trouble for mass negative feedback spaming?

I know if I was that seller, I'd file a complaint against you.

I don't care how sick you think a person's auction is, such an attack is uncalled for and immature.

That's just my opinion though. I don't agree with the auction. I doubt people would have bought that item anyway.

As of 8:00PM EST, there are 2000 hits for the words "SPACE SHUTTLE" on eBay. :( That does not come as any surprise. :_(

And, the seller mentioned above is getting bombarded with negs every few minutes. Yes, as said above by Paralistalon, perhaps mob violence is not the answer, but sometimes "street justice" is all some people understand! :evil: Obviously, many people are OUTRAGED by his actions. If you have self-respect, you DON'T use a national tragedy to profit from, it's just wrong. :thumbsdown: