IGNORED

You have got to be kidding me? 7800

Lemmi

Hmmmm … Definitely real bidders too.

Looks like a couple of snipes gone bad. Real bad. These people gotta remember to snipe whatever their own max bid is rather than a huge amount that's "sure" to beat all others.

Hey watch what you guys say, I know the 2nd highest bidder ;) Didn't wanna spend that much but it's the last game I need and considering I have MAYBE $150 tops in my complete boxed 7800 collection, 95% of it was bought new, it's worth it to me just to be done.

Mainly, I decided to bid once I saw Lemmi was pretty much done bidding. I knew he wouldn't go too high, so I figured I'd go high as I wanted and if someone outbid me, they'd pay way too much :D But I will never deny the fact that I am a dumbass :D

Well I was ready to snipe on it as well... until my net connection failed at the last second. The only consolation for me is that the final price was above the amount I was gonna bid... so I wouldn't have won it anyhows...

But Rampage is one of the 3 I still need for my 7800 set and I ONLY take complete versions in my collection ;)