IGNORED

Pizza Trade

I'm in college and starving.

At the little chasers down the street from my house they have a pizza, breadsticks and drink for 8.99. I don't have 8.99 to spend on pizza, but I must have the pizza.

PM me within the next 30 mins and I'll give you information to buy me the pizza meal.

If you do so I will ship you 2 Grey DMGs that work perfectly and a copy of super Mario land.

No bull shit I just want the pizza.

Hope I get a taker.

Thanks for looking.

Oh crap, this is gonna turn into a Shatner-Pizza thread, as soon as rmaerz gets fired up. :skull:

P.S. If you have the cash to make a bunch of 3DOn't repros and you have the cash to ship items in the mail, how the hell do you not have $8.99 for a pie? :? :ponder:

• Like 1

Oh crap, this is gonna turn into a Shatner-Pizza thread, as soon as rmaerz gets fired up. :skull:

P.S. If you have the cash to make a bunch of 3DOn't repros and you have the cash to ship items in the mail, how the hell do you not have $8.99 for a pie? :? :ponder:

You can make a 'za at home for less than $2. Jiffy mix crust is the most expensive ingredient if you're too lazy to mix up some flour and baking soda. Add some cheese that's laying around (everyone's got some), tomato sauce in a can or condensed tomato paste (just add water), some seasoning and whatever veggies that may be hanging around. Green peppers and onions are a staple. Add meat iffin' you wants - but I'm guessing if you're too lazy to put all this together and bake, might not exactly "need" any meat on your 'za.

If you know what I mean. ;)

• Like 3

What is a DMG? Duper Mario Galaxy?

I'm guessing it's Diaper Man Garbage.

Someone should make a repro of Pizza Chef, and sell that for pizza coupons. That would be awesome. No PayPal, just pizza joint gift certificates accepted......

I guess that sounds like something only I would do, actually. :ponder:

• Like 3