IGNORED

Interest Check/FS: Bulk Non Working 360's

Hey guys,

Lately i have been trying to liquidate some of my stuff i've been using for various projects.

I have been repairing these one-by-one as i am selling them, but lately they have just been collecting dust.

I have about 60 Non working Xbox 360s. About 80% of them are complete but died due to RROD, they have not been attempted to be repaired. About 80% are J-taggable, mostly Xenons and a few Zephyrs

Alot of these are 100% salvageable dependent on your repair skills, very few of them have lost DVD keys or have had repairs attempted on them.

If someone took a general interest, but a serious general interest i would be more willing to take a look and give a better description of what is wrong with each one of them. (make/model/etc.)

I am located in west texas and would prefer to sell these in bulk and to a repair shop/person, i would also like the potential buyer to either arrange for it to be picked up, or pay for the freight shipping. I will break down into smaller lots if the price is right.

Open to any and all REASONABLE offers.

Thanks ahead of time.

Pics Below:

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

Chuck them in the trash like I did with my 3 RROD 360's.

What a piece of crap Microsoft released upon us.

But i wish you well in tryinf to unload these on someone and later some poor fool who buys one of these on Ebay only to have it get another RROD 2 weeks later cause someone tried to fix it using a wet towel or does crappy soldering on the motherboard.

Let's not bash on people's posts. He's making it very clear what these systems are...ie: broken. Sorry you've had some bad luck, but vent it somewhere else.

Good luck on your sale.

Well, it was meant more of a bash on microsoft than the guy trying to sell these, I have nothing against him!

3 years later and after 3 systems...and the RROD still brings up bad feelings for me, I was just venting in the wrong place.

I wish your sales well.