IGNORED

How much do you spend a month?

craigm71

AX (owner of a car with a "check engine" light that has been on for the past 6 years)

"Oh, don't worry, it's probably just an oxygen sensor, no big deal", the man said as piston #5 forcefully rammed itself through his hood and ejected itself onto a nearby orphanage's playground, killing 3 children instantly.

;)

I think the "Piston ready to eject through hood" condition code is WAY down on the list or probablilities, but it's good to find out what the computer says, THEN ignore it when you find out it's the O2 sensor or the catalytic converter.Also, you may be able to fix your check engine light with a sharpie or a piece of masking tape.

I've spent $45 so far this month. But I haven't spent anything at all for the last 4 months. I've gotten to a point of happy medium. I feel mostly satiated with what I have for now. I'm not actively looking for stuff so much as allowing it to find me. This month's expenses, however, it just happens that I did want a couple of things.