IGNORED

The release Virus is spreading

Intymike

An announcement from INTELLIVISION INC on Facebook:

---

The countdown is on to Stan Lee's Comikaze. Any Intellivision fans attending? We've got LOTS of exciting things going on at the show! New T-shirt design, Astrosmash Challenge tournament, and, oh yeah, the annoucement of 3 new games, one of which will be playable at the show. You will not be disappointed! And even if you cannot make it to LA, follow our posts this week and during the show for all the announcements!

---

I want night stalker 2!!!!!!

That would be awesome. I'm really pleased to see IP seemingly (finally) releasing something for the original hardware as opposed to emulation. I know they've talked about it before, I hope this is it coming to fruition. Cool.

Calm down everyone, it seems the mystery of the three new games from Intellivision productions is solved.

No all new games for the original hardware but updated versions of Astrosmash, Shark Shark and Night Stalker for PlayStation Home (the last time when I visited PlayStation Home it was still Beta).

Calm down everyone, it seems the mystery of the three new games from Intellivision productions is solved.

No all new games for the original hardware but updated versions of Astrosmash, Shark Shark and Night Stalker for PlayStation Home (the last time when I visited PlayStation Home it was still Beta).

Are you kidding me ? Are you pulling my legs ? Arrrghhhhh I'm dying..... I want new INTV games. :_(

wii or 360 for me. i hate the ps3.

I'm a 360 fan, hate the wiimote and just picked up a PS3 a couple months ago and love Killzone, and Gran Turismo... But that's about it, good thing I didn't pay much for it

And btw, you are absolutely right on with the wii being great for emulators, but it always come back to the wiimote for me... ;)

I'm a 360 fan, hate the wiimote and just picked up a PS3 a couple months ago and love Killzone, and Gran Turismo... But that's about it, good thing I didn't pay much for it

And btw, you are absolutely right on with the wii being great for emulators, but it always come back to the wiimote for me... ;)

http://www.atariage....ontroller-mods/ thats why i did these sweet wii mods. i use genesis,nes,sms atari 2600 and 7800, odyssey 2 and other controllers on the wii. even for non emulators. and i love being able to use atari paddles on atari 2600 games Edited by pimpmaul69

OK, I have been out of the loop for a while, but....what is PlayStation Home? Is it console based (PS3) or is it on their webpage, or other? BTW, the Night Stalker looks promising :-)