IGNORED

Besides INTV and other games consoles do you...

voltron

Board games. TONS of board games. In fact, I just received three 40 pound boxes of them yesterday..... :ponder:

Holy crap Cebus! How many games is that? I'm guessing you have all of the video game crossover board games amongst your hoard? I have about 10 or so of those which I find to be a cool collecting subset. I plan on adding to this part of my collection in the months to come.

Holy crap Cebus! How many games is that? I'm guessing you have all of the video game crossover board games amongst your hoard? I have about 10 or so of those which I find to be a cool collecting subset. I plan on adding to this part of my collection in the months to come.

Game board variants of console games... when will the variants end :)

Hey, Voltron! You changed your avatar again. I liked the other one better, it was more "commanding." :)

i got that taptalk forum app to change the avatar but no matter which avatar i pick it automatically shrinks it. so i have to chage my avatar on a regular computer. Its Daltanius the intended lion voltron.

I've got 5 M.B. boardgames based on 80's classics. And one of my favorite boardgames is Railroad Tycoon, as based on the game.

Edited by Seob

i got that taptalk forum app to change the avatar but no matter which avatar i pick it automatically shrinks it. so i have to chage my avatar on a regular computer. Its Daltanius the intended lion voltron.

By the way, I recommend the regular iPhone app for your iPad. The "HD" version for the iPad is much too buggy and is missing stuff.

dZ.