IGNORED

Asking here cause this community is awesome

Dryfter

you also came here since Albert (owner of AA) wont make an NES section here! Albert, are you listening!!!!

I was wondering why there was a Sega Master System section but no NES section but probably because nintendoage.com exists and he doesn't want to step on toes if I had a guess.

Why would anyone want to play NES (None Exciting System)

I'm also a fan of the NES, not to the extent that I an a number of other systems. I just collect the games I loved as a kid. I'm thinking you're not making friends here with that statement. lol

• Like 3

Again NES equals Non Exciting System, aka Garbage. The

nes cartridges are really good for skeet, thats about it. Plus as for the nes sorryhood, , I never was a member, never wanna be a member, never will be a memeber of the nes sorryhood. :)

Edited by voltron

I grew up with the Nes almost just as much as i did Intellivision. I didn't own an Nes but i had friends who did and had so many great memories. All i'll say is i never go to Nintendoage to discuss Nintendo, i only go to check out the Buy/Sell Marketplace and that's all i consider that site is a marketplace. If i wanted to discuss Nintendo i do it here at AA.

• Like 1

Again NES equals Non Exciting System, aka Garbage. The

nes cartridges are really good for skeet, thats about it. Plus as for the nes sorryhood, , I never was a member, never wanna be a member, never will be a memeber of the nes sorryhood. :)

I am sure there are those that might say the same about Intellivision so no need to console bash, to each their own, WHAT IS THIS THE JAGUAR FORUMS?

Not to mention your derailing the thread?

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer

I am sure there are those that might say the same about Intellivision so no need to console bash, to each their own, WHAT IS THIS THE JAGUAR FORUMS?

Not to mention your derailing the thread?

No, no, they can't say the same about the Intellivision. The Intellivision is awesome.

-dZ.

Really you guys? Your actually derailing a thread to console bash? It may be "Atariage" but that has not stopped anyone from discussing any classic console / computer here. All should feel welcome regardless of preference. It's one thing to favor a console but another to bash on someone else's preference. @Voltron, honestly, I really thought you we're pretty cool since joining, your behavior in this thread has changed that opinion. I suggest if you continue trolling in other threads about your NES hate (FYI I have no particular attachment to NES would say the same for 2600, Colecovision etc) you will soon find that it is not appreciated around here. Did a NES fall on your head as a child? Because I see no other reason for such irrational hate for it.

OK I tried. This is a community of people who collect and like a variety of consoles, It is immature to be bashing one over another, I like NES, Intellivision and the dozens of others in my collection. This type of fanboyish favoritism and hate of other consoles I would expect over at Gamefaqs or other lesser forums, sad to see it here. I'm out, have fun.