IGNORED

The NEW HSC 1.2 - Fast Food

Lauren Tyler

Sorry for not providing the HSC records yet...

But I can say nobody played Track and Field before in the HSC thread but we have a record for Fast Food:

47,321 by kemsted in the First Season of HSC, round 21

I was checking the 21th round for the first season and I spoted an error in my score table :mad:

The record is from ToddRogers, the champion of that season.

He rolled many scores including Fast Food with one million points :-o

I've build the table using the score posted in the first page... I have spotted some scores which weren't updated but I didn't check all scores with all posts in each thread.

To check ToddRoggers amazing score submission:

http://www.atariage...._25#entry686599

• Like 1

I streamed my play last night, got around 4600. Twitch.tv is blocked from my work so I can't link my stream, or upload my video to youtube.

I don't think I want to post that score just yet, I want to get a higher score.

I watched some of your stream last night. Pretty cool thing to do. Will you be doing this every week of the contest?

Also, I tried to pop in and say hello via the chat, but for some reason the website wasn't accepting my registration. Either that, or it takes a period of time before the registration is processed. But now I'm paranoid that I've been blacklisted for some unknown reason....

Anyways, nice job with the vid :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I watched some of your stream last night. Pretty cool thing to do. Will you be doing this every week of the contest?

Also, I tried to pop in and say hello via the chat, but for some reason the website wasn't accepting my registration. Either that, or it takes a period of time before the registration is processed. But now I'm paranoid that I've been blacklisted for some unknown reason....

Anyways, nice job with the vid :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yes I plan on streaming every time I play Atari. Why not? Everything is set up on my computer, its literally 5 minutes to turn on my computer, put on the headset, fire up x-split, and blast my link to AtariAge or Facebook.

If you manage to get registration to work, you can follow me, so every time I go online, you can get an email about it.

Thank you :) I really shouldn't have been drinking last night though. I'll give it another go this weekend. Most likely Saturday.

Good god boys part of me doesn't even feel like trying. I just can't get the groove for this one, I don't know why. I start to tank after I hit 1500 because it's just mind-numbing to me for some reason. Odd because I can rock games like Kaboom! pretty regularly. I'll just have to practice more.

• Like 1

Good god boys part of me doesn't even feel like trying. I just can't get the groove for this one, I don't know why. I start to tank after I hit 1500 because it's just mind-numbing to me for some reason. Odd because I can rock games like Kaboom! pretty regularly. I'll just have to practice more.

Agreed good sir. Turning on the VCS is hard for this game, once I'm playing all is well. I'm just taking it on faith that I'll get better if I play enough this week. I think if I can bust 4000 I'll just consider that a win and move on.

• Like 1

Yeah, the F2 threw me off...don't remember other games starting that way...I think I had pressed previously, but then the game just sat there and didn't do anything. Didn't know you had to press fire after that.

For the three ROMs I have, you need to press Reset (F2), then the fire button (space/left control) to start.

Edited by jblenkle