IGNORED

ALL Atari 2600 Hacks As Of September 2012

mtshark7

• 2 months later...

Hey, I just remembered the hack I did years ago, I wonder if I still have the ROM. :ponder:

I hacked the NTSC version of Missle Control (Video Gems), that I found on a multi-game unit. It was called Deflektor, I think there are 20 numbered carts out there, surprised nobody has dumped it yet.

I got a request to bring my link back from the dead so here is a new working link :)

http://www.filedropp...omsv201-14-2013

Good sir, thank you for your hard work in compiling what looks to be quite the awesome collection. However, I'm unable to access that link to DL it. Would you be so kind as to re-up it? I'd greatly appreciate it! :)

MadZiontist: The link works fine...you might have been like other ppl that were confused on how to download the link...below is the pic of what download button you are supposed to select.

The green download links throw a lot of people off.

post-29663-0-64083300-1364609085_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mark T

MadZiontist: The link works fine...you might have been like other ppl that were confused on how to download the link...below is the pic of what download button you are supposed to select.

Thanks, I eventually was able to DL it. It took a lot of effort though. The problem was that I wasn't even able to connect to the site half the time. The other half of the time I wasn't getting the right DL button to appear. First I disabled my Firefox plugins...still no dice. Then I tried Chrome...still no dice. I finally resorted to Internet Explorer, and was able to DL the link through that browser lol.

Anyways, thanks for this massive effort, and awesome collection! I'm know it took a ton of time and work, and I greatly appreciate it! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Seems the link is down again? I don't see the same as your attached Image

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Yea I dunno why it's down...the old link from POST #70 still works tho...odd (haven't done an update since then tho)

Here's the link:

http://www.freefilehosting.net/allatari2600hackshomebrewsconversionsromsv201-14-2013

What are the chances of having you upload this link again since this topic has been dead for approx 1 year. I would greatly appreciate it. Or does anyone have a link to a more current list you could get in one shot? :)

It doesn't appear as if that FileDropper link is good anymore. I tried downloading from it, as I couldn't find the ROM set on my PC, and thought I had lost/accidentally deleted it (or something to that effect). But I just found it, and uploaded it to one of my file hosts (MediaFire). I believe this is the latest releaesd version of this particular set. So here yall go, enjoy. :)

All Atari 2600 Hacks, Homebrews, Conversions, ROMs [v2] (01-14-2013):

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5xk7swv6a95mi36

• Like 2

It doesn't appear as if that FileDropper link is good anymore. I tried downloading from it, as I couldn't find the ROM set on my PC, and thought I had lost/accidentally deleted it (or something to that effect). But I just found it, and uploaded it to one of my file hosts (MediaFire). I believe this is the latest releaesd version of this particular set. So here yall go, enjoy. :)

All Atari 2600 Hacks, Homebrews, Conversions, ROMs [v2] (01-14-2013):

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5xk7swv6a95mi36

You sir, are a Gentleman and a Scholar… except your version is from January 2013! ;)

Im kidding, this is appreciated and Mediafire's links have yet to die for me.

Im sure there is more then enough content here to keep me content for a while.

This upload (though from jan.2013) is 7 mb more then my last one that I had.

Thanks!

You sir, are a Gentleman and a Scholar… except your version is from January 2013! ;)

Im kidding, this is appreciated and Mediafire's links have yet to die for me.

Im sure there is more then enough content here to keep me content for a while.

This upload (though from jan.2013) is 7 mb more then my last one that I had.

Thanks!

Thank you, thank you. ;)

Yeah the date seems like ages ago, by the hacks & homebrew scene's standards...and well it basically is! However, and unfortunately, this was the last/latest set that was posted from this member of this collection. However, and fortunately we do have this collection at all, and it's a good one. :)

Here's hoping for an update at some point though!

And thanks again for this set Mark T . :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Nice project. icon_smile.gif

Maybe I should try something similar with homebrew games. icon_idea.gif

I started about six months ago compiling an excel spreadsheet with Atari 2600 homebrew games (title, links, developer, publisher, year, price, avail ROM, etc...) then started to add WIP, demo's and hacks. Already up to 451 titles - i'm guessing its no where complete.

Edited by Arenafoot

I started about six months ago compiling an excel spreadsheet with Atari 2600 homebrew games (title, links, developer, publisher, year, price, avail ROM, etc...) then started to add WIP, demo's and hacks. Already up to 451 titles - i'm guessing its no where complete.

Nope. A complete Atari 2600 (or any console really) hacks and homebrews collection is essentially mission impossible. But I still try! :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It would be great to have a site where you can add all homebrew names of the cart, and for the system it runs on. Anyone could contribute to the site when they find/have a title. Then everyone could benefit from it. The post would need to be moderator approved of course.

Edited by Bodyshots
  • Like 2

• 5 years later...
On 6/1/2014 at 1:33 AM, MadZiontist said:

Nope. A complete Atari 2600 (or any console really) hacks and homebrews collection is essentially mission impossible. But I still try! :)

I'm still updating my comprehensive homebrew list!

http://tiny.cc/Atari2600Homebrew

Edited by Arenafoot
  • Like 5

• 4 weeks later...