IGNORED

new homebrews sold out already?

Steve Jones

Are the new games from Intelligentvision all sold out already?

The only one listed under current products is the new SameGame & Robots and even the purchase link for that one doesn't work

http://www.intellivision.us/intvgames/order6f.php

Are they sold out of all the recent ones like Super NFL, Flintstones, Spina the Bee, Illusions, King of the Mountain etc

Just wondering....

I always get a sold out message everythime I tried checking out. I have only been able to get two games. The others kept saying sold out once I tried checking out. And I tried only ordering two ata time like the website had said.

Yes, they are sold out. I believe they only made a limited run and won't be making any more.

It's up to e-Bay for you, my friend... :)

dZ.

I'm shure, Datari will sell the games in a few months to you.

As he's getting 200 to 250 a pop, I'm not sure that I blame him!

Maybe I'm not allowed to comment on this (he's so secretive about it!), but does anybody have any thoughts on the "mystery" game being released along with Scarfinger? He said it's a "shooter" type game, but I'm hoping that it's not Space C*nt ... not sure that I really want that one for obvious reasons ... ("Hey daddy, what's this game?"). :o

Maybe I'm not allowed to comment on this (he's so secretive about it!), but does anybody have any thoughts on the "mystery" game being released along with Scarfinger? He said it's a "shooter" type game, but I'm hoping that it's not Space C*nt ... not sure that I really want that one for obvious reasons ... ("Hey daddy, what's this game?"). :o

it's a new game... not space c*

While I have no knowledge of programming so I can't appreciate the limitations of the system, I was guessing it might be something line Galaga or Galaxian or maybe Phoenix?

Edited by ghsqb

Never said I snoozed, I "may have" bought a few extras for trade bait,

just wondered if they were still available on the site...or are now actually useful for trades...

I "may have" bought a few extras as well. My original intent was to have one to keep minty and one to play, but for the right trade, I'd consider letting a game or two go. That being said, with recent prices ($220, $130, $200, $150)....I can see why eBay is tempting. I can't blame someone for trying to pentuple their investment, but I really appreciate that they make these games affordable @ $50. And it's a shame that the developers don't get to reap some of the benefit from these high auctions. All is fair on eBay, I suppose.

Yeah its tempting to sell at high prices on ebay but i just want to trade for games i need and the homebrews were a relatively easy and cheap way to acquire soon to be rare games that people will want to trade for. For example I need a Rocky and Bullwinkle and have at least one extra copy of the last five releases if anyone is interested in trading. Regardless of ebay i know what all these games cost in the last two years so i'm not willing to pay double or more.

"And it's a shame that the developers don't get to reap some of the benefit from these high auctions. All is fair on eBay, I suppose"

Would anyone even be able to track down the people who wrote the games?

Well, 4-Tris and Space Patrol have netted some big $$, and I know the author personally if you'd like me to get you in touch with him. ;-)

• Like 1

Well, 4-Tris and Space Patrol have netted some big $$, and I know the author personally if you'd like me to get you in touch with him. ;-)

Well if you can see if he has spares ask him to send one of each to my silo. i only need one of each. :) my homebrew collection is missing a lot of the games.

"And it's a shame that the developers don't get to reap some of the benefit from these high auctions. All is fair on eBay, I suppose"

Would anyone even be able to track down the people who wrote the games?

I think its the ebay hoarder that buy up the games and just hold on to them, just jack up he pric, im already starting to recognize some of the and have been trying to avoid buying from them now. i tied buying those home brews but they were always sold out, when i went to check out.

Edited by voltron