IGNORED

new homebrews sold out already?

Steve Jones

Well, 4-Tris and Space Patrol have netted some big $$, and I know the author personally if you'd like me to get you in touch with him. ;-)

No way! Nobody knows that guy! Anti-social fiend, he, makes two games and disappears from the scene with no trace and no future involvement in the community!

:P

No way! Nobody knows that guy! Anti-social fiend, he, makes two games and disappears from the scene with no trace and no future involvement in the community!

:P

Yeah, I know what you mean. He's done absolutely nothing to support the current crop of awesome new games to come out for Intellivision.

Yeah, I know what you mean. He's done absolutely nothing to support the current crop of awesome new games to come out for Intellivision.

NOTHING! And he especially did not make an assembler, emulator, and software development kit to make new games, and gave it all away for others to use, and provided support for free. No siree, not him, never!

(OK, I'll stop before someone thinks I actually mean it. ;)

....with the Golden Girls? Erm.... That was just you Rev! :lol:.

....with the Golden Girls? Erm.... That was just you Rev! :lol:.

Hahaha!

But seriously, when are you going to finish your first intv game? Stop harrasssing the locals and start programming! Lolol

Is the 7800 xm project finished yet?