IGNORED

KB Component

voltron

i havent tried it. I normally dont test certain hardware and leave it alone, My friend builds drones for the military and some other kewl military gadgets and can fix any issue with it, but then it would be refurbished and hence lose its innocence, i rather leave it alone in the silo with mechagodzilla watching over it :)

No secret where I live. i live in a missle silo in an area refered to as parts unknown.

screw the kb component. i want me a missile silo. that and a 117 sq ft home. i wanna become a minimalist. im already a doomsday prepper. never know when the zombies will attack. :) Edited by pimpmaul69

screw the kb component. i want me a missile silo. that and a 117 sq ft home. i wanna become a minimalist.

Lots of missle silos for sale here and they almost all are large acerage lots. Did you sell that tron? i was the only bidder. where was everyone else?

Edited by voltron

isnt he in texas or something. he has mentioned the border.

I live in multiple locations, today im in tucson wlaking distance AF base, some times I stay in Yuma, Walking Distance to Marine base, and sometimes in phoenix near another AF base. I have to keep my stach of rare intv item protected. :)

Edited by voltron