IGNORED

KB Component

voltron

Sadly I will not be getting a KC this weekend as I had hoped. :( real life has reared it's ugly head and I won't be able to make it down to Portland to bid on the one up for auction. Bummer. Kinda wondering if I'll ever get my hands on one of these.

Hang in there. you will have a kb component in your bunker one day.

Sadly I will not be getting a KC this weekend as I had hoped. :( real life has reared it's ugly head and I won't be able to make it down to Portland to bid on the one up for auction. Bummer. Kinda wondering if I'll ever get my hands on one of these.

Would they take silent bids?

Congrats, Voltron!

Also, nice pick up on Adventures of Tron! Knocking those homebrews out one at a time :-)

I was not the seller. I just noticed that you bought it. I think that many would be buyers struggle with shelling out 3x to 5x what a game sold for year ago. Gotta snatch these games up while they're cheap :-)

I was not the seller. I just noticed that you bought it. I think that many would be buyers struggle with shelling out 3x to 5x what a game sold for year ago. Gotta snatch these games up while they're cheap :-)

I can never seem to find them cheap.

I can never seem to find them cheap.

Understandable. I got in too late for Yogi, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Donkey Kong, and Adventures of Tron (all sold out), but I got all four in an ebay auction with a ton of other stuff including: Synthesizer, System Changer, ECS, Dracula, Ice Trek, Thunder Castle, Commando, He-Man, and a complete set (7) of Reproduction Boxes. I think I paid around $350, which seemed pricey at the time, but now I know I made the right decision :-)