IGNORED

Jag Pro Controller and 5200 Wico Joystick (revised listing)

oesii

I've acquired a few interesting 2600 extras the last few months and I'm looking to sell them instead of trading.

Just PM or email me with cash offers if they are in the neighborhood I was thinking I'll probably make you a deal. If I don't get any good offers I'll be putting these and a few other lots on eBay by the end of the week.

Jag CD add-on for sale. I have a good condition, tested and working loose unit. Comes with power supply and these games, opened but complete in their cd cases: Vid Grid, Myst, Baldies, Highlander, and Battlemorph.

I'll attach pictures for these loose 2600 games but they were just quick scans and a few of them are better than they look. (Don't try to scan a silver reflective Bump N' Jump :) ) I'll have digital camera shots by the end of the week if I need to ebay them. They are all tested and work great.

1.) Panda's Sea Hawk

2.) Telegames Bump 'N Jump

3.) Sega Up 'n Down

4.) Telesys Ram It - b+w label

5.) Sears Submarine Commander

post-1503-1044373704_thumb.jpg

The Jag CD and the Panda Sea Hawk have been claimed , awesome to get this stuff to other Atari enthusiasts :)

So from my original list I only have 1 game left but I have a couple of controllers I'm putting up for sale. I'll let you guys have first crack at these too if you're interested. I'll list the Buy it Now prices I was going to put up on eBay.

For sale:

Jaguar Pro Controller -used, great condition 6 button controller. $25 BIN.

5200 Wico Joystick - good condition with Y-adapter cable. $40 BIN.

Telegames Bump 'N Jump - Pictured above, loose. Rarity 5. $8 BIN.

Pm or email me any offers. Thanks