IGNORED

SIO2PC/10502PC Dual USB - Second Run

atari8warez

Hi everybody, I have couple of people who expressed interest in my SIO2PC/10502PC Dual Interface device, so I decided to do a second round. For the interest of getting the devices to you as quickly as possible I will only wait for 5 orders before I put a new PCB and chip order with the suppliers. If there are any devices left I will sell them through eBay..... I currently have 3 interested parties so I need 2 more before i can start. Once I decide to put my part order with the supplier, I will need 3-4 weeks for the parts to arrive. I will also be away for 2 weeks starting Nov 5, so I will not be able to start shipping before December. As usual I will let you know of any deviations from this should circumstances change, but rest assured you will get your devices in the shortest time possible.

Here's the link to the original pre-order thread, all the information you need will be there, if you do have additional questions please ask them in this thread. There will be no changes to the design or the price from the first run ($55 + shipping + Paypal fee - unless the fee is sent with the Personal Gift option). One exception is the SIO pigtail, it will be slightly longer (18" or 1.5') this time around, so expect the rest of the facts to be the same...

Thank you

Ray

post-15627-0-45243200-1349658132_thumb.jpg

Edited by atari8warez

Update:

I now have 5 people in the list and can put my parts order in, so I will appreciate if interested parties could send their payments soon to help me get this off the ground.

I will buy enough parts to build at least 10 devices so the ordering is still open.

Thank you for all your support..

post-15627-0-81125800-1349948346_thumb.png

Hi guys, I was asking each buyer individually that they should try sending the payment as a GIFT so Paypal does not charge fees. Well, in some countries Paypal does not allow fee free GIFT payments, in others they do. I don't know why but that's the way it is. So, as I noted in the first message of this thread the total Payment should include about 4% Paypal fee UNLESS you can send it as a fee free GIFT.

Where Paypal does not allow fee free GIFTS, it will ask the payer about who will be paying the fee, in this case you should add the fee to the purchase price.

So far it seems that this hasn't been working and I am paying the fees for every purchase. Given the very tight margins I am working with this product I would have to ask everybody to make an effort to avoid this situation.

For the transactions already paid for, I am not going to require buyers to make additional payments, unless they willingly do so (which will by the way very much appreciated).

However I need to repeat that future payments must include the Paypal fee unless Paypal allows you to send the money as a fee free GIFT.

Your cooperation in this matter is much appreciated

Regards

Ray

Edited by atari8warez

• 2 weeks later...