IGNORED

LTB Jag Controller

z28in82

I am in need of your help here people. *returns the folded up numbers for shrinks*

I just recently got a jag system and need to get a second controller, so if anyone has on just collectin dust I'd be more than happy to give it a good home, for a resonable price of course.

Unfortunatly I don't have much to trade other than that funny green paper stuff that people seem to like so much, more of a player as opposed to collector of games so I don't own many doubles of anything or anything of outstanding trade bait that I'd be willing to part with.

Thanks

I am in need of your help here people. *returns the folded up numbers for shrinks*  

I just recently got a jag system and need to get a second controller, so if anyone has on just collectin dust I'd be more than happy to give it a good home, for a resonable price of course.  

Unfortunatly I don't have much to trade other than that funny green paper stuff that people seem to like so much, more of a player as opposed to collector of games so I don't own many doubles of anything or anything of outstanding trade bait that I'd be willing to part with.

Thanks

I got one at a fleamarket not too long ago, it was $5, so you'd have to at least pay that much(and shipping)