IGNORED

5 new games Pre-Order! - CollectorVision FALL NEWS!

retroillucid

Today I am off

when I woke up, I head to my mailbox and to my huge surprise, I received my precious package from Seaquest

So yeah, The SOS Caterpillar cartridge is now in my hands! :D

I have to say the cart is in excellent condition, amazing!

And then you bought a Tonka toy truck just so you could take a picture of the cart with the toy truck behind it. Right... :D

I definitely gotta consider Lock n' Chase. Loved the game growing up and still like it on the Intelly.

I have to ask however, since you're doing the Chess Challenger release (that was supposed to be released sooooo long ago) are there any plans to do Horse Racing? It seems like someone had that one in mind at some point but I lost track of it. That's one title I've always wished would make it out for release.

I definitely gotta consider Lock n' Chase. Loved the game growing up and still like it on the Intelly.

I have to ask however, since you're doing the Chess Challenger release (that was supposed to be released sooooo long ago) are there any plans to do Horse Racing? It seems like someone had that one in mind at some point but I lost track of it. That's one title I've always wished would make it out for release.

Else start working on Horse Racing, so I will let him resume his work