IGNORED

WTB: AGS 101 GBA

MagitekAngel

I have been trying for years to get my hands on a backlit Game Boy Advance SP. They simply do not show up in the wild around here, and shopping ebay has only turned up units with dead pixels, busted triggers, or mediocre case refurbs.

So I thought I'd try AA Marketplace, because I have been very happy with everything I have ever bought here. Let me warn you in advance (ha ha... advance) that I am going to be extremely picky about this. The screen must be absolutely free of imperfections (either pixels or scratches). Both triggers have to be clicky and responsive. I am open to buying a unit with a replacement housing, but I would like that disclosed in advance (ha ha...) and I would prefer the original buttons, rubber pads and springs. It also needs to hold a healthy charge. An included charger would be nice too.

So yeah. I am basically looking for an absolute mint backlit GBA. Color-wise, I want to avoid the pink one and the spongebob one. If by some improbable stroke of chance you have what I am looking for, send me a PM. It will be shipped to Canada, we can work out a price.